706 Mission Street 1br apartment highlights
An elegant and spacious 1 bedroom pied-à-terre offering 1,075 sqft of thoughtful and luxurious living in the Tower building.
- Entry through the formal foyer leads past the powder room to a corner living and dining area filled with natural light
- The modern kitchen features a breakfast bar, designer cabinetry by Poggenpohl, and prestige appliances including dishwasher
- An extremely well-proportioned bedroom suite enjoys dual wardrobes, room for armchairs and a luxe bathroom
706 Mission Street condo highlights
- The new Four Seasons Residences at 706 Mission Street in San Francisco ushers in a rare combination of space, service and luxury
- Stunning architectural concept comprising a glittering 510-foot tower and the historic Aronson building
- The condo itself features top-class amenities including a gym, a staffed club bar, games room with golf simulator, dining room, and terrace with lounge, dining and gas fires
- Unique service offerings include a wine program and bespoke art curation
- Set in the cultural Yerba Buena district, adjacent to the Museum of Modern Art and minutes to a variety of restaurants, shopping and attractions
Go further with 706 Mission St: amenities, location, unit mix.
Request the brochure, arrange a live tour or viewing, and get the latest pricing and availability.
More apartments for sale at 706 Mission St
*Pricing is subject to change – enquire for the latest updates and availability. Photos are illustrative only.
- List Date: 14 Jul
- District: San Francisco
- Developer: Millennium Partners
- Floor Area:
- Type: New launch
- Area: N/A
- Completion: 2020
- Furnishing: No
- Land Size: N/A
- Floor: Mid
- Tenure: Freehold
- Tenanted: No