Grand Hirafu, Kutchan, Niseko
Condo | New Launch
2.5 bed | 2 bath
Area: 994 sqft
Setsu Niseko 2 bedroom with tatami room highlights
A wealth of amenities, thoughtful, elegant design and breathtaking mountain views come together in this sought-after location in Upper Hirafu.
- Wall-to-wall panoramic views
- Exquisite interiors thoughtfully crafted from natural materials, with Japanese design touches such as shoji screens and Japanese washi paper wall coverings
- Considered and flexible layout includes a tatami room complete with 2 futons that doubles as a bedroom to accommodate two further guests
- Generous open-plan living with wood ceiling and timber flooring
- Gourmet kitchen featuring Miele appliances including dishwasher, espresso machine and washer/dryer
- Indulgent master suite with his and hers vanity and bath
- Contemporary luxuries such as under-floor heating and AC, along with ample storage, ski wear closet and external locked storage
- The two bedroom with tatami room apartments range from 994 to 1,440 sqft
Setsu Niseko condo highlights
- Amenity-rich development boasting one of the largest spa and restaurant offerings in the Hirafu area
- 6,674 sqft spa and wellness centre with indoor and outdoor onsen, spa, private onsen rooms, gym, lounge, sauna and cold dipping pool
- Six different restaurant venues will include all-day dining by the Michelin starred team from ‘meli melo’, sushi bar, tempura restaurant, oyster bar and chophouse, along with one of Tokyo’s most famous ramen joints
- Ski rental shop, boutique and ski concierge by Rhythm Japan, private lockers
- An elevated 2.5 acre site in Upper Hirafu commanding views of Mounts Yotei and Annapuri, adjacent to the Grand Hirafu gondola station
- World-class design team includes W Architecture and interiors by Field Four and Atelier Ikebuchi
Opening in summer 2022.
Book your private viewing or live tour of this exceptional residence.
More luxury properties for sale in Niseko
*Pricing is subject to change – enquire for the latest updates.