Four Seasons Residences, San Francisco
A rare combination of indulgent spaces, world-class service and enviable amenities – set in a vibrant cultural enclave.
Four Seasons Residences highlights
This stunning architectural residence comprises a glittering 510 ft modern tower and the historic Aronson building, offering just 146 large-scale apartments in a class of their own.
- Generous floorplans rarely seen at this level, from the indulgent 1 bedroom pied-à-terre at 1,075 sqft and 2 bedroom formats featuring both a library and media room, through to the spectacular 5,744 sqft penthouse
- Heritage interiors in the Aronson apartments, which dates back to 1903, with high ceilings and oversized wood-sashed windows
- Ultra-chic modern interiors in the Tower apartments with breathtaking water and city-skyline views
- Top-class amenities including a gym, a staffed club bar, games room with golf simulator, dining room, and terrace with lounge, dining and gas fires
- Unique service offerings include a wine program and bespoke art curation
- Set in the cultural Yerba Buena district, adjacent to the Museum of Modern Art and minutes to a variety of restaurants, shopping and attractions
Four Seasons Residences project details
Four Seasons Residences unit mix
|1 bedroom||From 1,075|
|2 bedroom||1,293 – 2,944|
|3 bedroom||3,146 – 4,242|
|Penthouse||4,366 – 5,744|
Four Seasons Residences floorplans
Four Seasons Residences show suites
Four Seasons Residences facilities
The conserved bungalow at Klimt Cairnhill dates back to 1902 and has been reimagined as a glamorous old-world clubhouse. The exterior has been restored to make fora one-of-a-kind landmark on Cairnhill Road.
The facilities at levels one to four, called the Garden Court, include the following: grand arrival porch, conserved bungalow clubhouse, outdoor function terrace, waterfall, green carpet lawn, art nouveau garden, dining terrace, heated jacuzzi, outdoor shower, BBQ terrace, picnic lawn.
The Oasis on level five includes a 50 m lap pool, leisure pool, reflecting pool, kid’s pool, playground, poolside dining pavilion, aqua gym and several decks.
The Horizon Terrace on level 14 is made up of an entertainment room, gym, exercise terrace, meditation deck and several other features.
706 Mission Street also provides unique cultural offerings in the spirit of its position in the heart of Yerba Buena. These include art exhibitions onsite, local gallery tours and private consultation and curation by art program director Maria Di Grande. And for those eyeing up the 146 bottle wine chillers, tastings, wine consultancy and even vineyard tours will be on hand, or on offer, care of wine expert Kerrin Laz.
Four Seasons Residences design
706 Mission Street’s stunning modern tower and the restoration of the heritage Aronson building have been undertaken by Handel Architects cofounder Glenn Rescalvo, whose undulating stone and glass structure is at once elegant and understated.
Inside, the designer interiors are similarly luxurious yet restrained, allowing the historic details of the Aronson building to take centre stage – or, in the Tower, the views. The materials, fixtures and fittings are of the highest standard; the gourmet kitchen is appointed with Calacatta Oro marble, with designer cabinetry by Poggenpohl.
The kitchens can be personalised and either arranged as open to the living areas or informal family room, or completely enclosed. And for the penthouse collection, famed cabinetry maker Christopher Peacock will produce customised dressing rooms, master bathrooms and extraordinary gourmet kitchens.
Four Seasons Residences pricing
Pricing for 706 Mission Street starts from USD $2.3m for the 1br 1,075 sqft apartment, for a psf of $2,204, excluding furnishings, ranging to $12.08m for the 3 bedroom with family room and library, and $22.9m for the 5,744 sqft West Penthouse.
Four Seasons Residences location
Adjacent to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, in the heart of the Yerba Buena district, 706 Mission Street offers an enviable array of cultural attractions literally on your doorstep.
- The views say it all – from the financial hub to harbour and the Golden Gate Bridge
- A vibrant lifestyle hub – situated opposite the Daniel Libeskind-designed Contemporary Jewish Museum, the Yerba Buena Centre for the Arts, and the Yerba Buena Gardens
- The wider area is the cultural centre of San Francisco, home to galleries, museums and theatres
- Some of the best eating to be had in San Francisco, from chic cafes and casual dining through to three Michelin Starred restaurants
- A short drive or cycle to South Beach harbour, Chinatown and the Financial District
Four Seasons Residences developer
Founded in 1994, Westbrook Partners is a fully integrated real estate investment management company with offices across the US, as well as in Europe and Tokyo. With more than $14 billion in investments and real estate transactions worth $50 billion in markets across the globe, they are an established and highly experienced development partner.
See the latest pricing and availability, get the e-brochure, or book your viewing or live tour.
More luxury overseas properties
Will it be the beaches of Tioman or the rice paddies of Bali? The culture and cool of Sydney or the sublime snow-covered mountains of Niseko?
- Bali: designer villas in Canggu
- Manila: new launch luxury condos
- Niseko: new launch condos, apartments and villas for sale
- Tioman Island: new launch villas and land for sale