Mandala View, Borobudur
Mandala View villa, Borobudur highlights
Without doubt one of the most extraordinary homes in Borobudur, this one-of-a-kind villa features immaculate designer interiors, a wealth of amenities, and a sublime outlook across rice fields to the magical scenes of Borobudur temple. The prized botanical and sculpture gardens, furnishing by B&B Italia and Cassina, and heritage Joglo elevate this villa to a class of its own.
- One of the most desirable estates in Borobudur
- Rare level of interior finish, luxury fittings & furnishings
- Array of formal & family entertaining, indoor & out
- 20m private pool
- C19th carved Joglo pavilion
- Standout sculpture garden
- Manicured lawns, water features, terraces
- Views of Borobudur temple
Book your private viewing or live tour of this rare and exceptional residence.
New luxury properties for sale overseas
- Bali, Indonesia: 5 bedroom 8,417 sqft designer villa in the centre of Canggu
- Niseko, Japan: 5 bedroom 2,960 ski-in, ski-out penthouse in Upper Hirafu
- Tioman Island, Malaysia: 3 bedroom 11,119 sqft villa estate with water views