Villa Harimau, Batam
Villa Harimau, Batam highlights
A 6-bedroom haven sitting on top of a scenic plateau at Bukit Harimau in Batam, Villa Harimau is a 30,000 sqft estate set amidst a banana plantation. Bask in the glow of the tropical sun in the 30-metre infinity pool that provides stunning views of the ocean. The property also has a standalone two-storey guest house, which has spacious verandahs and a kitchenette.
Other exceptional amenities include indoor and outdoor rain showers and teak baths, and a delightful children’s room with 4 built-in bunk beds. The outdoor bar and seating area feature a combination of sun loungers, sunshades and daybeds, along with a built-in barbecue grill and wooden gazebo — a great way to experience alfresco dining or to organise barbecue gatherings.
- 10 minutes from Sekupang Ferry Terminal in Batam
- Only 45 minutes by ferry from Harbourfront in Singapore
- Designed by prominent & award-winning Indonesian architect Popo Danes
- Built in 2017, fully renovated as new in 2022
- Manicured estate lawns
- Outdoor bar & seating area
- Modern kitchen, expansive dining & living room spaces
- Main living room with brand new Samsung 85” 4K TV
- Upper floor living room with a custom private bar, pool table & designer leather sofas
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding doors open to panoramic sea views
- Standalone two-storey guest house & three-bedroom staff house
- Gorgeous views across the Singapore Strait of the Singapore skyline
Book your private viewing or live tour of this rare and exceptional residence.