Chevron One Residences, Gold Coast
Chevron One Residences penthouse highlights
The penthouses at Chevron One Residences offer expansive proportions, exquisite finishes and spectacular water views.
- An array of formal entertaining and family spaces across 6,254 sqft internally, with wraparound terraces of a further 4,176 sqft looking out across the iconic Surfers Paradise views
- Formal lounge and dining room with walk-in wine cellar and fireplace
- Additional corner living room opening to a vast entertaining terrace
- Eat-in gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, Sub-Zero wine fridge and Miele black glass ovens and dishwasher, and butler’s pantry
- Lavish master suite comprising a dressing room, showstopper bathroom with Studio Bagno fittings and spacious private terrace
- Four further bedroom suites all with walk-in wardrobes and ample space for armchairs
- Exquisite finishes include solid oak floors, natural stone kitchens and bathroom feature walls in Calacatta marble
Chevron One Residences condo highlights
- The ultimate resort lifestyle with private access to approx. 20,000 sqft of luxury amenities
- Exclusive to residents, Club One features concierge services, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, bar / lounge, sun deck, pool lounge, private dining, as well as a gym, spa, sauna, yoga and sculpture garden
- Set in the village-like Chevron Island, minutes to the action of Surfers Paradise, cafes and bars, as well as business centres
- Short drive to Gold Coast amenities including The Star Casino, Royal Pines golf course and HOTA Home of the Arts
- Designer residence by Marchese Partners’ Frank Ehrenberg
Book your private viewing or live tour of this standout new penthouse.
More properties for sale at Chevron One Residences
2 bedroom 1,152 sqft to 4 bedroom 3,918 sqft apartments – enquire for details.
More new luxury apartments for sale overseas
- Sydney, Australia: 4 bedroom 5,091 sqft duplex penthouse with harbour views
- Bali, Indonesia: 3 bedroom with family room 4,571 sqft duplex penthouse with private pool
- Tioman Island, Malaysia: 3 bedroom 11,119 sqft villa estate with water views