Torrens Road, Adelaide
Torrens Road estate highlights
Available for the first time since 1966, this picturesque Queen Anne-style villa dating back to the 1900s is set amid lush landscaping at the end of a long driveway. Distinguished by its spectacular architectural features and period details, the home offers a grand foyer, pressed ceilings and ornate curved bay window overlooking the scenic garden. The large family room that extends seamlessly to the garden and outdoor half rotunda, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Grand entrance hall with spiral staircase
- Entry foyer with leadlight glass
- Formal sitting room with gas fireplace
- Large family room, bar
- Outdoor half rotunda
- Library with stairs leading to the wine cellar
- Formal dining room with gas fireplace
- English-style wood-panelled office with open fireplace
- Crystal chandeliers, stone frontage & verandahs
- Classic kitchen with luxurious features including Corian benchtops, marble splashback and coffered French-style ceiling with skylight
- Ducted reverse cycle AC, 13KW solar, automatic sprinklers
Book your private viewing or live tour of this exceptional estate.