Little Cuttlefish, Kangaroo Island
Little Cuttlefish estate highlights
A rare and breathtaking waterfront estate in one of Australia’s most picturesque holiday destinations. ‘Little Cuttlefish’ is a sustainable retreat designed by architects Geoff Nairn and Tim Ross, featuring soaring ceilings, open-plan living, a pool, terrace and park-like grounds, with a 1.5km tree-lined driveway, and panoramic ocean views from every room.
- Spectacular setting in a prized holiday destination
- Architectural, off-grid estate by Geoff Nairn & Tim Ross
- Soaring ceilings, concrete floors, and chic ensuites
- Total seclusion & privacy, with a 1.5km driveway
- Pool, sun deck & terrace
- Veggie garden, native topiary
- 10-minute drive to ferry and Penneshaw township
Book your private viewing or live tour of this rare and exceptional residence.