706 Mission Street West penthouse highlights
One of the flagship apartments in this standout development, the Aronson Penthouse offers 2,780 sqft of updated luxury living in a unique heritage setting.
- Breathtaking picture windows, high ceilings and period details make for a one-of-a-kind residence
- Beautifully updated to the highest standards of modern living
- Grand living and dining area with additional library plus a separate media room
- Designer kitchen with cabinetry by Poggenpohl and prestige appliances including a 146-bottle wine chiller
- Additional bedroom suite, and abundant storage and utilities include a laundry room, large storage room and powder room
- Three generous bedroom suites, plus an additional library or study with wet bar and wardrobe
706 Mission Street condo highlights
- The new Four Seasons Residences at 706 Mission Street in San Francisco ushers in a rare combination of space, service and luxury
- Stunning architectural concept comprising a glittering 510-foot tower and the historic Aronson building
- The condo itself features top-class amenities including a gym, a staffed club bar, games room with golf simulator, dining room, and terrace with lounge, dining and gas fires
- Unique service offerings include a wine program and bespoke art curation
- Set in the cultural Yerba Buena district, adjacent to the Museum of Modern Art and minutes to a variety of restaurants, shopping and attractions
Go further with 706 Mission St: amenities, location, unit mix.
Request the brochure, arrange a live tour or viewing, and get the latest pricing and availability.
More apartments for sale at 706 Mission St
*Pricing is subject to change – enquire for the latest updates and availability. Photos are illustrative only.
- List Date: 14 Jul
- District: San Francisco
- Developer: Millennium Partners
- Floor Area:
- Type: New launch
- Area: N/A
- Completion: 2020
- Furnishing: No
- Land Size: N/A
- Floor: High
- Tenure: Freehold
- Tenanted: No