Spectacular 4BR penthouse in a unique luxury ski property
The four-bedroom penthouse at Yu Kiroro, Hokkaido, represents one of the most luxurious ski properties in Japan currently on the market. Offering a sumptuous 2,874 sqft of space, the penthouse enjoys expansive entertainment spaces including a large deck with private onsen. Accommodation includes three spacious bedrooms each with ensuite and wardrobe, and an extravagant master suite with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
This is the first opportunity for buyers to take up a residence in the pristine Kiroro resort, known for its fabulous powder and extraordinary 21 metres of average annual snowfall. One of just a handful of ski-in ski-out resorts in the whole of the Kiroro and Niseko area, Yu Kiroro is at the peak of luxury ski properties in Asia, if not the world.
The resort combines natural interiors of wood and stone with state of the art tech – and of course breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. Two nearby hotels provide a wealth of dining, entertainment and wellness options.
The unusually long season (lasting from December through to April and sometimes May) implies strong rental returns, with expected yields of 4-6%.
Kiroro resort is 100 minutes from Sapporo’s New Chitose International Airport.
Yu Kiroro condo highlights
- Ski valet, concierge
- Indoor and outdoor onsen
- Owners’ lounge and family room
Yu Kiroro details
- 108 units
- 69,320 sqft land size
- 158,660 total building size
Book your private viewing or live tour of the last new apartments for sale.
More Yu Kiroro apartments for sale
- 1 bedroom: 667 sqft apartments from $1.09m
- 2 bedroom: 904 sqft apartments from $1.49m
- 3 bedroom: 1,367 sqft apartments from $2.22m
More luxury overseas properties for sale
- Bali, Indonesia: 5 bedroom, 8,417 sqft villa estate in Canggu
- Lombok, Indonesia: 2 bedroom 11,076 sqft sea-view villa estate
- Tioman Island, Malaysia: 3 bedroom villa estates of up to 20,419 sqft
- San Francisco, United States: 2 bedroom with library 2,780 sqft apartment