Kouzan Woods is a sublime ski retreat in Niseko, secluded in a stunning forest setting yet close to world-famous runs and the Hirafu Village nightlife.
Kouzan Woods highlights
- Striking Scandinavian-inspired design featuring 4.8m-high cathedral ceilings, open-plan spaces and cozy bedrooms
- Picturesque forest views from the floor-to-ceiling windows with a Mount Yotei backdrop
- Onsen-style bathroom and tatami room
- An eight-minute drive to the city centre of Niseko and close to renowned ski fields including Grand Hirafu, Annupuri, Hanazono, and the Hilton Niseko Village
- Close to Hirafu Village, Niseko’s après-ski playground
- Freehold ownership with an individual land title
Kouzan Woods project details
Kouzan Woods unit mix
|3 bedroom villas||4||5,339|
Kouzan Woods floorplans
Kouzan Woods design
These breathtaking winter villas take full advantage of the forested setting, with stunning 4.8m-high cathedral ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass maximising the scenery at every turn. Natural materials bring the outdoors inside, with wooden ceilings, floors and details
Each residence features a dramatic double-height foyer and fireplace, while under-floor heating throughout ensures a cozy atmosphere. The furniture and appliances are top of the line, complementing the open-plan concept.
A sleek modern kitchen with breakfast bar runs down one side of the villa, with space for an 8 to 10-seater dining table and lounge area with fireplace. A separate tatami room offers peaked ceilings and spectacular views.
Luxuriate in the onsen-style bathroom after a day on the slopes, or relax in the tatami room with lush forest views. The bedrooms are cozy and a front yard and garden in the back complete the experience.
Kouzan Woods pricing
Indicative pricing for Kouzan Woods is at JPY150m (approx. S$1.84m).
Kouzan Woods location
Kouzan Woods enjoys a stunning location in the pristine scenery of the forests is in the vicinity of world-class ski resorts. It is eight minutes to the city centre of Niseko and is near Grand Hirafu, Hilton Niseko Village, Annupuri ski slope, Niseko Hanazono, Niseko JR and the future bullet train station. It is in the proximity of Niseko Town Scenic Area and Niseko United Ski Resorts.
Kouzan Woods developer
Kouzan Woods is a luxury development by Kouzan Asset Holdings – a Hong Kong registered company with an extensive history building prime ski properties in the Niseko area. Founded by chartered surveyors, architects and property investors, Kouzan Asset Holdings brings a wealth of design and real estate expertise to these stunning homes.
Kouzan Woods will be managed by HK-Niseko Property Management – an experienced hotel management firm that will provide any maintenance or rental management requirements.
See the latest pricing and availability, get the e-brochure, or book your viewing or live tour.
More luxury overseas properties
Will it be the beaches of Tioman or the rice paddies of Bali? The culture and cool of Sydney or the sublime snow-covered mountains of Niseko?
- Bali: designer villas in Canggu
- Manila: new launch luxury condos
- Niseko: new launch condos, apartments and villas for sale
- Tioman Island: new launch villas and land for sale