Coral Island | sold
Coral Island bungalow highlights
One of the top landed estates in Sentosa Cove, this beautifully presented bungalow enjoys the largest plot on Coral Island at more than 15,000 sqft, along with that most enviable of Sentosa amenities – a private berth.
- A trophy home of grand proportions featuring an array of formal entertaining spaces, flexible family living, outdoor amenities and approx. 60m of water frontage
- Wraparound views from the corner plot at the widest point of the waterway
- Renowned design team comprising MAPS Design Studio and landscaping by Bill Bensley
- Amenities include a swimming pool and spa, covered terrace, sun deck, lawn, gardens and private berth
- Grand entrance hall, statement staircase and spacious lounge with adjacent den or library
- Standalone, enclosed dining sala looking out across the water
- Gourmet kitchen featuring Sub-Zero fridge and wine chiller along with Gaggenau appliances
- Lavish master suite with parents’ retreat, private balcony, large walk-in wardrobe, stunning bathroom and water views
- Family room with kitchenette, and seven bedroom suites
Book your private viewing or live tour of this rare and exceptional residence.