Grange Infinite condo insider review: Prized location and space galore
There no dearth of impressive condos in D09, but Grange Infinite sure stands out, with its enviable location and extravagant spaces – not to mention those pink balconies. Towering at the edge of Grange Road and with Orchard Road for a front yard (quite literally), this condo offers lush landscaping, tranquil facilities and a coveted postcode.
The Boulevard Brief
– Who it’s for: Those who prioritise space, shorter work commutes and love living in a buzzing ‘hood
– What’s to love: The glorious high-rise condo facilities, fascinating views
– Our pick of the crop: The larger four-bedroom stack ranging from 2,690 – 2,702 sqft
– Standing out from the crowd: The duplex penthouse on the 36th floor with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a sprawling rooftop terrace and a private swimming pool
Skip ahead to the unit mix, facilities, and – yes! – floorplans
Grange Infinite key info
- District: D09
- Area: Orchard
- Address: 27 Grange Road, Singapore 239700
- Completion: 2011
- Developer: Chip Eng Seng
- Tenure: Freehold
- Number of units: 68
- Towers: 1
Grange Infinite unit mix
There are several types of units in this D09 condo but they largely consist of 3 and 4 bedroom homes spanning a range of 2,088 to 2,702. There is a total of 21 three-bedroom units, 44 four-bedroom units including one triplex, and at the apex, are three 5-bedroom homes, one of which is a spectacular duplex with a private rooftop pool.
|Unit type||Area (sqft)|
|3 bedroom units||2,088 – 2,368|
|4 bedroom units||2,530 – 2,702|
|4 bedroom triplex unit||6,039|
|5 bedroom penthouse units||5,436 – 5,339|
|5 bedroom duplex penthouse||9,462|
The three apex apartments with 5 bedrooms are hard to come by. After all, two of them are spread across a whole floor while the 9,462 sqft splurge gives you the two highest floors with your own rooftop swimming pool, garden and jacuzzi.
Grange Infinite floorplans
Bearing in mind that many of the units have been customised since T.O.P. in 2011, here are the original floorplans for Grange Infinite.
Skip ahead to the floorplans:
The 3 bedroom units
Interestingly, the 3-bedroom units (ranging from 2,088 – 2,368 sqft) are laid out similarly to most of the 4-bedroom apartments (of course with the exception of the extra bedroom). They all come with generous rooms, a glamorous dry kitchen in the living area and a large balcony with expansive views. All the 3-bedroom units are spread across floors 7 to 13.
Grange Infinite’s 3 bedroom unit highlights:
- Enormous living room with a long dry kitchen
- Master bedroom has a good-sized walk-in closet
- Master bath with his and her vanity sinks and a bathtub
- Private lift lobby
Most premium new launch condos don’t see a 3 bedroom unit as large as the ones at Grange Infinite. Area wise, the difference between the largest 3 bedroom unit and the smallest 4 bedroom unit is merely 162 sqft. And it’s not missing out on any of the lovely living area features like the dry kitchen and the balcony. It’s a home meant for entertaining and impressing. And for regular alfresco meals and sundowners.
The 4 bedroom units
We just love the 4 bedroom units at Grange Infinite. Spanning 2,530 sqft to 2,702 sqft, these spacious four-bedders have all the trappings of multi-generational homes.
Grange Infinite’s 4 bedroom unit highlights:
- Sumptuous open-plan living area that takes up an entire wing.
- Private lift lobby
- Entertainer’s dry kitchen that can double up as a bar
- Generous wet kitchen and yard space
- A bathtub by the window in the master ensuite
At 2,562 sqft, this 4-bedroom unit features a roomy master and 3 further bedrooms with good proportions. Bedroom 4 is more of a junior masterwith its ensuite, large wardrobe and wrap-around windows. All the rooms boast jawdropping views of Orchard and the surrounding areas.
The 4 bedroom triplex unit
Then there’s the one-of-its-kind, glorious triplex 4-bedroom at 6,039 sqft that’s all about the luxury of space.
Grange Infinite’s 4 bedroom triplex unit highlights:
- Brilliant proportions, especially in the master bedroom on level 21
- Private jacuzzi on the rooftop terrace. Plus, several balconies and gardens for relaxing
- Entertainer’s dream – dry kitchen, open to sky balcony on level 20 and enormous rooftop terrace on level 22
- Junior suite with walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with a bathtub and his and her sinks
- A luxurious multi-generational home
There’s nothing quite like this mammoth 4 bedroom triplex. At Grange Infinite, this 6,039 sqft is certainly larger than the two simplex 5-bedroom penthouses. Spreading vertically across floors 20, 21 and 22 are three levels of expansive space and luxury. Level 20 houses a junior suite with ensuite, two bedrooms as well as the dry and wet kitchens. Extending from the living-dining area is an open-to-sky balcony and stairs leading to the upper levels.
Level 21 is entirely dedicated to the master bedroom. Past the family seating area is the master bedroom, surrounded by ledge plants, large windows and a lounge. The huge walk-in wardrobe is almost as large as the master bathroom that fits his and her sinks, bathtub, shower cubical and water closet. Residents of this unit are treated to two open-to-sky gardens – one large and the other enormous.
And finally, level 22 is devoted to the not-so-subtle art of relaxation. It’s kitted out with a dedicated spa area (hello, private jacuzzi) and a vast open roof terrace that’s meant for epic parties.
The 5 bedroom penthouse units
Grange Infinite offers up two simplex penthouses on the higher floors. Spread across an entire floor, the penthouses are laid out exactly the same with a small difference in space – one is at 2,454 sqft and the other at 2,436 sqft.
Grange Infinite’s 5 bedroom penthouse units highlights:
- That large parents’ retreat
- An enormous living area and an insanely large balcony that spreads across its whole length
- An ensuite for each bedroom
- A junior suite with a walk-in, built-in bathtub and his and her sinks
- Large wet kitchen and a storeroom
- Endless spaces for entertaining and relaxing
The floorplan really doesn’t do justice to the enormity of space offered up at this penthouse. Another multi-generational buy, this home is perfect for large families. Light-filled spaces, almost 360-degree views and a shaded balcony large enough to live in, this apartment is a stellar find.
The 5 bedroom duplex penthouse
There’s only one 5 bedroom duplex at Grange Infinite and it takes out the top two floors in their entirety.
Grange Infinite’s 5 bedroom duplex penthouse unit highlights:
- The ultimate rooftop terrace with private pool, jacuzzi and garden terrace
- Junior master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and master bath
- Enormous wardrobes across all rooms and an extra storage room
- A balcony as long as the living room itself
- Spectacular 360-degree views
At a palatial 9,464 sqft, this penthouse unit sits right at the top. Featuring an open-plan living-dining space, dry and wet kitchens, 5 bedrooms each with ensuite, and a massive balcony, this luxury apartment is like a landed house in the sky.
Take the stairs to the topmost floor to find a large private rooftop pool, jacuzzi, deck area and the terrace. Doesn’t get more glamorous than this…
Grange Infinite condo facilities
A towering and breezy condo, Grange Infinite’s landscape and amenities begin at the second level and spread across levels three and 14. The Olympic-length pool extends into a more relaxing spa pool with in-pool loungers. Both pools stretch across the lush second level that includes the gym, kids play area, suntan deck, spa pool, reading room, outdoor dining and water features.
Higher on the third storey are large cabanas for lounging, a semi-enclosed hot spa, quiet corners for reading and a spacious dining area for private parties. Up on the 14th storey sky terrace, you’ll find the viewing deck, wellness platform, a second hot spa (can’t have enough of those), an outdoor kitchen and lounge.
We like that there are three rather large dining areas at Grange Infinite – one on each facilities level – along with several quiet but breezy nooks for lounging.
Facilities on second storey:
- Olympic length (50m) pool
- Spa pool
- Sun-tan deck
- Wading pool
- Changing room with steam and sauna room
- Private retreat corner
- Outdoor dining court
- Children’s play area
- Water feature
- Reading area
Facilities on third and fourteenth storeys:
- Reading corner
- Lounge cabanas
- Dining terrace
- Hot spa (2)
- Multi-purpose room
- Viewing deck
- Wellness platform
- Sky lounges
- Outdoor kitchen
Grange Infinite location
Grange Infinite is in the vicinity of top schools such as River Valley Primary School, Anglo-Chinese Junior School, Saint Margaret’s Primary School, and Raffles Girls’ Secondary School.
And if we have’t said it already, one of the most enticing features has to be the location. It’s walking distance to Orchard Road’s trendiest boutiques, bars and bistros. And it’s only a skip away from Somerset MRT station too.
Where to now