A rare combination of location, design, service and the attention to detail for which developer SC Global is renowned.
Cuscaden Reserve highlights
- Designer residence inside and out by SCDA architects, featuring grand yet balanced spaces inspired by the Bauhaus aesthetic
- Residences start from the fifth floor, offering elevation and privacy
- Sophisticated interiors designed down to the last detail
- Cascading terraces descend through the yoga garden, lawn, sun deck and 27m salt-chlorinated swimming pool
- Sought-after location combining the calm and seclusion of Cuscaden Road with the unrivalled proximity to five-star hotels, restaurants and Orchard Road shopping
- Minutes to the Singapore Botanic Gardens, country clubs, prestigious schools and top medical institutions
- In-house estate management and concierge services by the SC Global team to provide an unrivalled level of ongoing care and attention
Cuscaden Reserve project details
*SC Global, New World and Far East Consortium
Cuscaden Reserve unit mix
|1 bedroom with study||24||700|
|2 bedroom with lift lobby||48||807 – 818|
|2 bedroom with study, lift lobby||72||936|
|3 bedroom with study, lift lobby||24||1,163|
|4 bedroom with lift lobby||on request||2,099|
Cuscaden Reserve floorplans
Cuscaden Reserve showflat video
Cuscaden Reserve facilities
The amenities on offer at Cuscaden Reserve provide for a rare retreat in the heart of Orchard. The grand tree-lined driveway sweeps up a gentle incline from the street to create a sense of seclusion and arrival. The double-volume reception is at once impressive and welcoming, with the full service concierge by SC Global’s in-house Seven Palms management team.
Further in lie the gym and clubhouse offering complimentary drinks service, daily newspapers, magazines, and a plug-and-play work bench along the large picture windows of the forested area. The clubhouse will be available for private events and dinners.
Then, cascading back down the terraced landscape are a blissful yoga lawn, event pavilion, gardens, sun deck and 27m salt-chlorinated pool. True to the SC Global aesthetic, Cuscaden Reserve will also host sculptures by significant artists to elevate the everyday residential experience.
Facilities at Cuscaden Reserve include:
- Arrival plaza
- Reception lounge
- Concierge office
- Clubhouse with lounge, gym
- Yoga garden
- Event pavilion
- Pool deck
- Swimming pool
- Residents’ gate to Orchard Boulevard
Cuscaden Reserve design
Designed by long-time SC Global collaborator Soo K. Chan at SCDA, Cuscaden Reserve presents a holistic vision of sleek, modern architecture all the way through to the most exquisite interior detail.
Highlights include the telescopic bedroom doors (with brushed-metal handles) which open and extend the living spaces; hinged walk-in wardrobes with LED lighting and drawers fitted with watch and jewellery pockets; flushed doors hiding the laundry alcove and common bathroom; custom kitchen cabinetry – and the single porcelain-slab countertop; and stunning marble bathrooms fitted with brushed-nickel faucetry, metallic vanity with lighting and shelves – all coming as standard.
Cuscaden Reserve pricing
Pricing for Cuscaden Reserve is available on request.
Cuscaden Reserve location
The location of Cuscaden Reserve is second to none – offering the quiet and seclusion of Cuscaden Road along with the unrivalled proximity to Orchard Road. The site is opposite the Regent Hotel, with its restaurants and bars, and a minute’s walk to Tanglin mall, St Regis and Camden Medical Centre, as well as the forthcoming Singapore Edition hotel.
Some of the nearby, iconic Orchard Road area shopping, dining and entertainment attractions include…
- Luxury shopping at Ion Orchard, Ngee Ann City, Paragon and Scotts Square
- Five-star hotels the Four Seasons, Grand Hyatt, Hilton and Goodwood
- Michelin starred dining at Béni Singapore, Ginza Sushi Ichi, Iggy’s and Les Amis
- Lifestyle attractions such as the Singapore Botanic Gardens, the Tanglin and American clubs and Tanglin Golf Course
- Top schools including Eton House International
- Wide connectivity from the forthcoming Orchard Boulevard MRT station
- And within a short drive, Fort Canning, Esplanade, Marina Bay and the CBD
Cuscaden Reserve developer
SC Global is among the top luxury developers in Singapore, having completed some of the defining high-end projects in the country including The Marq on Paterson Hill and Sculptura Ardmore. Alongside development, SC Global provides estate management and concierge services to secure the residential experience and project maintenance for years to come.
New World is one of the top luxury developers in Hong Kong, with a reputation for artisanal craftsmanship and a line of villa-inspired projects that comprise some of the most desirable properties in the market.
Far East Consortium has diverse real estate interests across the APAC region, including the premium projects Artra and Dorsett Residences in Singapore.
See the latest pricing and availability, get the e-brochure, or book your viewing or live tour.
More new launch condos
Some of Singapore’s most extraordinary, and extravagant new condos are on the market in the Orchard area, from one-bedroom new launch pied-à-terre formats through to completed triplex penthouses.
- 3 Orchard by the Park: freehold, District 10
- Cairnhill 16: freehold, District 09 (left)
- Klimt Cairnhill: freehold, District 09
- Park Nova: freehold, District 10 (right)