A boutique luxury condo offering beautifully presented pied-à-terre apartments in the sought-after Jervois enclave.
Petit Jervois highlights
The first in SC Global’s ‘Petit Collectible’ residences, Petit Jervois builds on the developer’s luxury positioning with a line-up of smaller-format apartments that maintain a high standard of design, quality and exclusivity.
- Chic urban-industrial design comprising off-form concrete with raw timber, black metal fittings and walnut-styled feature walls
- Striking metal and glass structure accented by aluminium fins, by leading architect Rene Tan from RT+Q
- Beautifully appointed interiors, from the raw timber kitchen cabinetry and off-form concrete wall down to the brushed-metal faucetry
- Ongoing management by SC Global’s own Seven Palms Resorts team, ensuring the highest standard of maintenance and concierge services
- Prime Jervois enclave surrounded by GCB estates, adjacent to the riverside park connector and close to Robertson Quay, Dempsey and Orchard amenities
Petit Jervois project details
Petit Jervois unit mix
|581 – 646
|743 – 1,012
|1,044 – 1,292
Petit Jervois floorplans
Petit Jervois show suite video
Petit Jervois facilities
The condo features a piazza-like arrival court leading to the striking covered drop-off areas and concierge. Secluded behind the two glass and metal structures, an amenities space is given over to a lush tree-lined sanctuary with swimming pool, sun deck and fitness pavilion.
Petit Jervois design
Inspired by an urban-industrial ‘foundry’ aesthetic, Petit Jervois combines design-forward edginess with warm and liveable spaces. The exteriors by architects RT+Q present two glass structures accented by aluminium fins and metallic porticos, juxtaposed against the manicured landscaping and surrounding greenery. The central corridors feature off-form concrete walls and black metal grills, with glimpses of the trees beyond.
Inside, the ultra-chic layouts offer feature walls in concrete and a bold walnut-styled finish, two-tone kitchen cabinetry with raw timber, and black metal accents from the door handles to the brushed Bongio faucetry. Premium provisions include kitchen appliances with dishwasher by De Dietrich and bathrooms by Kohler.
Petit Jervois pricing
The one bedroom residences at Petit Jervois start from $1.6m, the two bedroom from $2.2m.
Petit Jervois location
The wonderfully central and sought-after Jervois enclave is couched between the Singapore River and the prestigious Chatsworth and Bishopsgate Good Class Bungalow areas. The riverside park connector running all the way to Robertson Quay and on to the CBD is adjacent – a minute’s walk.
Nearby amenities include…
- Valley Point shopping and Great World City mall
- Dempsey Hill and Robertson Quay dining and bars
- Tiong Bahru heritage precinct shopping and cafes
- Great World MRT with connectivity to Orchard, the CBD and Gardens by the Bay
- Top schools including River Valley Primary School and ISS International
- And within a short drive, Fort Canning, Esplanade, Marina Bay and the CBD
Petit Jervois developer
SC Global is among the top luxury developers in Singapore, having completed some of the defining high-end projects in the country including The Marq on Paterson Hill and Sculptura Ardmore. Alongside development, SC Global provides estate management and concierge services to secure the residential experience and project maintenance for years to come.
See the latest pricing and availability, get the e-brochure, or book your viewing or live tour.
More new launch condos
Some of Singapore’s most extraordinary, and extravagant new condos are on the market in the Orchard area, from one-bedroom new launch pied-à-terre formats through to completed triplex penthouses.
- Cairnhill 16: freehold, District 09
- Cuscaden Reserve: leasehold, District 10
- Hilltops: freehold, District 09 (above)
- Park Nova: freehold, District 10