MeyerHouse is the top new launch in District 15, where the privacy and proportions of a landed home meet all the convenience of condo living.
- The first condo in Singapore to have a private lift for all of the 56 units, with private lift lobbies both in the apartment and at the lower ground level
- Dedicated parking spaces right outside the private lift
- An exclusive and secluded residence offering the largest proportions of any new condo in the East Coast
- Award-winning team of creatives: Singapore’s Woha Architects, Yabu Pushelberg for interiors and Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl for landscaping
- Facilities include concierge, gym, clubhouse with an 18-seater private dining room and lounge, 30m pool, kids’ pool and private entrance to the lush 60,000 sqft public park next door
- Distinguished French château inspired architecture made modern using glass fibre reinforced concrete (GFRC) slabs
- Extraordinary landscaping and wild gardens designed to attracts butterflies
MeyerHouse project details
MeyerHouse unit mix
MeyerHouse showflat video
With many new-launch condos taking on a luxury resort approach, MeyerHouse is distinctive for its boutique, bespoke design that makes the property such a pleasure to be in. From its light-filled drop-off area and reception that feels more like a designer living room than a lobby, to the calming water courtyard that leads to the charming gardens, MeyerHouse has been incredibly and thoughtfully designed.
The 30m pool and kids’ pool by the gardens are particularly inviting, while the nearby Clubhouse features a relaxing lounge area, and 18-seater dining table for entertaining by all the sculptured greenery.
And the concierge is on hand for personalised assistance whenever residents need it.
The stunning grounds and first-class facilities at MeyerHouse include:
- Ramp to carpark
- The dinning room
- The lounge
- Lifts to lower ground
- 30m pool
- Pool deck
- Kid’s pool
- Garden stairs to lower ground
- Private entrance to park
The fall-in-love factor at MeyerHouse is high – and you have award-winning landscape architect firm Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl to thank for this. Cascading gardens, inspired by the English countryside, give each residence at MeyerHouse a lush green outlook, setting the tone for a peaceful retreat – it’s hard to believe MeyerHouse is just 15 minutes away from the city. Adding to the tranquility of the property is a water courtyard, and families will particularly appreciate the private entrance to the adjoining Meyer Park, which is also undergoing a redesign by RSD in harmony with MeyerHouse.
If you were won over by the gardens, step inside. Interior designer Yabu Pushelberg (known for five-star hotels) expertly layers the warmth of wood and the beauty of stone in spaces made for relaxing and entertaining. And do we mean entertaining: the built-in bar with luxe onyx, and the huge kitchen call for plenty of gatherings; while the light-filled lounge area and enclosable balcony invite you to truly relax at home.
The first-class interiors include infinite storage options and walk-in wardrobes — and expansive master bedrooms with ensuites that feature dark marble and the mother of all bathubs by Maison Apaiser. Every detail has been thought of here: note the doors, which sit flush within the wall when open.
Lower level of the penthouse
Private lift and lobby: MeyerHouse is the first development in Singapore to feature private lifts for every single apartment. These timber-finished lifts open to a private lobby with access to both levels of this duplex, and usher you down directly to your dedicated parking lots. The lobbies come with extensive storage space and make for an elegant, personal entrance.
Family room and balcony: Enter through the foyer on the first level into a plush family area that is perfectly designed to be warm and accommodating. The family area opens out to an almost entirely enclosable balcony. The sprawling balcony features a waterproof deck floor and lush courtyard views. Two layers of blinds allow you to both run the AC with minimal loss of cool air, as well as control the amount of light filtering through.
Master bedroom: Adjacent to the family area is the master bedroom – a personal sanctuary. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide picturesque views of the cottage English gardens, and there’s direct access to the balcony to complement the indoor-outdoor feel. The master bedroom also features a walk-in closet with built-in lights and dehumidifiers, and a master bathroom with his and her vanity sinks, marble countertop, Axor fittings, and a chic freestanding Maison Apaiser tub. The bronze satin finished faucets are by Italian firm CEA Design and the sanitary ware is Laufen.
Bedrooms: Three further bedrooms are generous in size with large windows, extensive storage and interiors that celebrate artisanal craftsmanship. Each bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom with simply exquisite finishings – think textural stone basins and matte metal faucets. In addition, one of these three bedrooms – more of a junior master – comes with a walk-in wardrobe.
Upper level of the penthouse
Living and dining rooms: The private lift takes you to the upper level and opens to another foyer. Walk into a sweeping living room with windows all round. There’s a swish powder room upstairs too. Further on, the dining room accommodates a round 10-seater dinner table and comes with a gorgeous bar made from an onyx marble slab. The dining room effortlessly spills into an enclosable balcony and roof terrace for the ultimate alfresco experience.
Kitchen: A full kitchen with a utility room and laundry room open off the dining room. The kitchen features high-end Miele appliances, quartz worktop, Axor fittings and a Steigen automated indoor laundry system. There’s also a utility room, shelter, laundry yard and access to the service lift lobby.
With unprecedented apartment sizes, exquisite finishes and best-in-class design, the residences at MeyerHouse do come at a premium. Sales to date have averaged a price psf of $3,029 at an average quantum of $7.9m.
Indicative pricing for MeyerHouse is as follows.
- 3 bedroom apartments from $4,561,000
- 4 bedroom apartments from $7,410,000
- 4.5 bedroom penthouses – sold out
Located right next to Meyer Road Park, you won’t need to go far to enjoy what’s in the neighbourhood, but there’s plenty more to love in the area.
- Vibrant East Coast Road dining precinct
- Heritage neighbourhood of Katong and adjoining Joo Chiat, known for its bakeries, cafes and boutiques
- East Coast Park, with its jogging and cycling trail, and nearby dining options at Parkland Green
- Top schools including Tanjong Katong Girls’ School, Canadian International School and countless private preschools
- Nearby malls Parkway Parade, Kinex and Payar Lebar Quarter
- MRT connectivity via Thomson East Coast line, due for completion 2024
- 15 minute commute to CBD by car
MeyerHouse is a joint project by UOL Group and Kheng Leong, both of which are experienced and trusted developers, with notable awards including the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Awards, Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence, and President’s Design Award.
Luxury residential projects in their portfolio include the ultra-high end Nassim Park Residences, and the forthcoming 15 Holland Hill.
See the latest pricing and availability, get the e-brochure, or book your viewing or live tour.
More new luxury condos
Some of Singapore’s most extraordinary, and extravagant new condos are on the market in the Orchard area, from one-bedroom new launch pied-à-terre formats through to completed triplex penthouses.
- Park Nova: freehold, District 10 (right)
- Reignwood Hamilton Scotts: freehold, District 09
- Rivière: leasehold, District 03 (left)