MeyerHouse 4br apartment highlights
An exclusive multi-generational 4 bedroom home at MeyerHouse on the East Coast. With only 56 freehold units, this new launch condo by UOL and Kheng Leong surpasses anything you’ve ever seen.
Often referred to as ‘the Nassim of the East’, this extraordinary development has been designed by WOHA with interiors by Yabu Pushelberg and landscaping by Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl – a trio of coveted designers at the top of their game. At just five storeys high, this low-rise French château-like build sits on a square plot of land, right next to a large 60,000 sqft public park.
Private lift and lobby: In a first for Singapore, every single apartment at this condo will own a swish timber-finished private dedicated lift with a private lobby both upstairs in your apartment and in the lower-floor garage where you dedicated parking is right outside. The lobbies come with extensive storage space and make for an elegant, personal entrance up to to your 4 bedroom 2,971 sqft apartment that boasts proportions of a landed home with all the perks of a luxury condo.
Living area: Enter through the foyer into an immense living area that effortlessly accommodates an eight-seater dining table, the enclosable balcony and a stylish bar. The inviting living area is anchored here on a textured area rug with plush, sinuous seats to show off the sheer space of the room. The mansion weave timber flooring in the living area combined with dark wooden floors and wall panels across all the bedrooms make a case for elevated country-house living.
Carved out of a single onyx marble block, a gorgeous library and bar takes over the far end of the living room – ideal for family gatherings and business soirees.
Balcony: The sprawling balcony with a waterproof deck floor offers a lot more than alfresco seating and lush courtyard views. Amazingly, it can be entirely enclosed with the help of two layers of blinds. Installed with hi-tech blinds, it entirely seals off the balcony allowing you to use the AC with almost no wastage – all with a touch of a button. As for sunlight, roll down the second layer of wooden Venetian blinds to control the amount of light filtering through.
Master bedroom with ensuite: The indulgent master bedroom is the ultimate private sanctuary. Floor-to-ceiling windows drench the room with natural light while a soothing grey and black palette calls for calm. There’s a study desk overlooking the view as well as bedside tables for essentials.
Inside the walk-in closet, the soft-close wardrobes are fitted with built-in dehumidifiers and lights. The moody master ensuite features his and her vanity basins, marble countertop, CEA Design fittings and a chic freestanding Maison Apaiser stone bathtub.
Bedrooms: Three further bedrooms are generous in size, with large windows, extensive storage and swing doors that seamlessly integrate into the wall panelling to save space and look great. Each bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom with simply exquisite finishings of textural stone basins and dull metal faucets.
Kitchen: The sprawling fully enclosed kitchen and yard are well proportioned and kitted out with high-end Miele appliances, quartz worktop, Axor fittings and a Steigen automated indoor laundry system. There’s also a helper’s room and access to the service lift lobby.
MeyerHouse condo highlights
- The first condo in Singapore to have a completely private lift and lift lobby for each of the 56 units
- Dedicated parking spaces right outside the private lift as well as a unique, open-to-sky lower level drop-off area
- Envisioned by a world-renowned, award-winning team of creatives: Singapore’s WOHA Architects, Canada’s Yabu Pushelberg for interiors and Germany’s Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl for landscape architecture
- Facilities include concierge, gym, clubhouse with an 18-seater private dining room and lounge, 30m pool, kids’ pool and private entrance to the lush 60,000 sqft public park next door
- Distinguished French château inspired architecture made modern using glass fibre reinforced concrete (GFRC) slabs and foliage that attracts butterflies
Book your private viewing or live tour of the last new apartments for sale.
More MeyerHouse apartments for sale
- 3 bedroom: 1,873 sqft apartments
- 4.5 bedroom penthouse: 5,662 sqft duplex – sold out
More new apartments for sale in District 15
- Amber Park: 5 bedroom 2,045 sqft apartments
- Coastline Residences: 3 bedroom 1,109 sqft apartments
- Meyer Mansion: 4 bedroom premium 1,765 sqft apartments