Low volume, ultra luxury – this exceptional new launch offers just 54 exclusive, large-format apartments in a coveted Orchard location.
Park Nova highlights
- ong some of the most prestigious condo estates in Singapore, in the heart of Orchard
- Exclusive low-volume condo offering rare, large-format apartments
- Generous 2 bedroom plus study from 1,432 sqft, with the 4 bedroom reaching up to 2,906 sqft
- Grand entertaining spaces rarely seen in condo residences: 10m-wide living and dining in the 4 bedroom apartments
- Three exceptional penthouse apartments
- Stunning facilities, world-class concierge services
- Moments from the luxury shopping and Michelin-starred dining of Orchard Road
Park Nova project details
Park Nova unit mix
|2 bedroom plus study||17||1,432|
|3 bedroom plus study||15||2,207|
|4 bedroom||17||2,895 – 2,906|
|Penthouse||4||3,229 – 5,899|
Park Nova floorplans
Park Nova showflat video
Park Nova facilities
The amenities on offer are generous for a low-volume condo.
- 25m swimming pool, water play, sun deck and poolside lounge
- Separate leisure pool, hot spa and jacuzzi
- Garden pavilion, seating and bridge
- Grand arrival
Sky terrace occupying the whole of Level 14:
- Gym, lounge
- Sky garden, deck and bridge
Park Nova design
The interiors at Park Nova will be lavishly appointed with top designer brands and European appliances. Grand formal entertaining – the living and dining area in the 4br residence is 10m wide – features large-slab natural stone flooring and seamless extension to the balcony which is level with the interiors.
The kitchens are by Molteni, the appliances – including wine chiller, dishwasher and espresso machine – are by Miele. The indulgent wardrobes are also by Molteni, with glass doors and LED lighting. The luxurious bathrooms feature two-tone natural stone with beautiful detailing, faucetry in with additional fittings by Vola and Laufen. Ceiling heights for the 2.5br, 3.5br and 4 bedroom apartments will range from 2.7m to 3m, with the penthouse units offering up to 6.5m.
Park Nova pricing
While final pricing for Park Nova has yet to be released, the guide prices are as follows:
|Type||Area (sqft)||Guide price||Psf|
|2 bedroom plus study||1,432||$6,014,400||$4,200|
|3 bedroom plus study||2,207||$9,269,400||$4,200|
|Penthouse||3,229 – 5,899||$23,888,000||$5,413|
Park Nova location
Tomlinson Road is one of the most prestigious areas in Singapore, literally around the corner from the top luxury shopping malls of Orchard Road. Amenities within a short walk include:
- Tanglin Mall, with its boutique groceries and cafes
- Ion Orchard, Ngee Ann City, Paragon and Tangs Plaza, among others
- Five-star hotels including the Four Seasons and St Regis
- UNESCO World-Heritage-listed Singapore Botanic Gardens
Top local schools in the area include River Valley Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) and Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, along with ISS International School and a host of pre-schools and nurseries. And it’s nearby to top medical facilities including Camden Medical Centre and Gleneagles.
Enviably well connected, it’s a 10-minute drive to the CBD, and a minute’s walk to the future Orchard Boulevard MRT Station.
Park Nova developer
Shun Tak Group is a listed Hong Kong developer with 20 years of experience and properties spanning Macau, China, Hong Kong and now Singapore. The group recently acquired three ultra-prime sites in Districts 09 and 10 with a view to building flagship luxury properties in the country.
See the latest pricing and availability, get the e-brochure, or book your viewing or live tour.
More new luxury condos
Some of Singapore’s most extraordinary, and extravagant new condos are on the market in the Orchard area, from one-bedroom new launch pied-à-terre formats through to completed triplex penthouses.
- MeyerHouse: freehold, District 15 (right)
- Reignwood Hamilton Scotts: freehold, District 09
- Rivière: leasehold, District 03 (left)