Wylde Street, Potts Point
Wylde Street highlights
At this gorgeous three-bedroom apartment, enjoy all the sophisticated style of Provence while dwelling in one of Sydney’s most sought-after harbourside enclaves. The elegant north-facing home features floor-to-ceiling walls of glass, framing the harbour, North Sydney and partial bridge views, while interiors recall a rustic-luxe French manor. Immerse yourself in ‘la belle vie’, just a short stroll from the dining delights of Macleay Street and Woolloomooloo, and within easy reach of some of Sydney’s best schools.
- Incredible harbour views
- Elegant French-influenced interior design, with herringbone oak floors, bespoke cabinetry, generous living and dining spaces
- Impressive kitchen features Sub-Zero refrigerators, Dolomite stone island benchtop, WOLF cooker, and large walk-in pantry
- Vibrant neighbourhood with countless superb restaurants, bars and cafes within walking distance
- Secure parking for 2 cars
- Direct lift access into apartment’s private foyer
- Architecturally impeccable, award-winning building designed by SJB
Book your private viewing or live tour of this rare and exceptional estate.