Just listed: Meyer Mansion – East Coast’s newest landmark condo by GuocoLand. It sits on rare freehold block facing the glittering Singapore Strait. Inspired by the heritage beachside mansions of Katong, this new launch condo offers large-format apartments with well-appointed spaces.
Spread across 1,765 sqft, these 4 bedroom premium apartments are the largest units in the condo, tailor-made for those who love to entertain. And the highlight has to be the dual-balconies which face onto the sea on one side, and the tranquil landed estates of Katong on the other.
Living room: A private lift lobby opens into a large living-dining area with a balcony on either side. The light-filled open-plan space brings beachside bungalow living to a condo. It’s meant for entertaining, especially with its luxe dry kitchen leading into the dining area.
Balcony: While one overlooks the beautiful Singapore Strait and beyond, the other faces Katong’s tranquil landed homes. The balconies are fitted with enclosable perforated screens in burnished copper-gold.
Master bedroom: The master bedroom is large enough to fit a king-size, side-tables and wardrobe. It also has direct access to the balcony and wrap-around windows to take in the views. The master bath with premium fittings features a built-in bathtub.
Other bedrooms: Three further bedrooms can be converted to kids’ rooms, grandparent’s room, library or home office. The junior master is spacious and comes with an ensuite. The bedroom adjacent to the living area has marble flooring, allowing residents to knock down a wall and seamlessly extend the living room.
Kitchen: Past the open-plan living space is a long enclosed Asian kitchen with a laundry and home shelter. The kitchen is fitted with appliances from premium brands like V-Zug and Liebherr. Plus, these premium units also boast wine chillers, two cooktops and two large fridges!
– The only new luxury condo with unblocked sea views on Meyer Road
– 75% of the site given over to greenery and amenities including three pools and a beach house
– 3.2m-high ceilings and interior design by Peter Tay
– Private gate access to East Coast Park lifestyle
– 15-minute drive to both the CBD and Changi Airport
– Walk to the shopping and dining enclave of East Coast Road
– Close to top local and international schools
– The 484 sqft 1 bedroom apartment at Meyer Mansion
– The 689 sqft 2 bedroom apartment at Meyer Mansion
– The 1,109 sqft 3 bedroom apartment at Meyer Mansion
– The 1,496 sqft 3 bedroom premium apartment at Meyer Mansion
Note: Pricing is indicative and subject to change and availability.
Meyer Mansion - 79 Meyer Rd, Singapore 437906