With only 56 freehold units, District 15’s MeyerHouse is one of the most coveted new launch properties in Singapore. There are just 10 three-bedroom units for sale, offering luxurious interiors, exceptional amenities and an unparalleled level of privacy.
MeyerHouse by UOL and Kheng Leong is a vision, designed by leading creatives including architecture by Singapore-based WOHA, interiors by Canadian designer firm Yabu Pushelberg and landscaping by Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl from Germany. At just five storeys high, this low-rise French château-like build sits on a rare square plot of land, right next to a large 60,000 sqft public park.
Private lift and lobby: MeyerHouse is the first development in Singapore to feature private lifts and lift lobbies for every single apartment. That’s 56 lifts for 56 apartments. The spacious lobby with storage leads to a timber-finished lift that services only your apartment.
Living area: The private lift opens to a foyer that leads to a generous open-plan living and dining area featuring a standout bar made of onyx marble. The vast space and gorgeous mansion-weave wooden floors live up to the “landed home in the sky” inspiration.
Balcony: The spacious balcony features a waterproof deck floor and lush courtyard views. MeyerHouse’s unique balconies are almost fully enclosable, with hi-tech blinds providing barely any loss of AC. All with a touch of a button.
Master bedroom: The master bedroom lies at the end of the hallway leading from the living area. It’s a beautiful space with floor-to-ceiling windows filling the room with natural light. The master bedroom also features a sleek ensuite fitted with a marble-top vanity counter.
Bedrooms: The two further bedrooms are generous in size with large windows, plenty of storage and polished interiors. Both bedrooms have an ensuite and can serve as kids’ or guest rooms, or a study or media room.
Kitchen: Off the dining area, the full kitchen features high-end Miele appliances, quartz worktop and Axor fittings, while a full laundry boasts a Steigen automated indoor hanging system, and there’s also a multi-purpose household shelter.
– The first condo in Singapore to have a completely private lift and lift lobby for each of the 56 units
– Dedicated parking spaces right outside the private lift as well as a unique, open-to-sky lower level drop-off area
– Envisioned by a world-renowned, award-winning team of creatives: Singapore’s WOHA Architects, Canada’s Yabu Pushelberg for interiors and Germany’s Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl for landscape architecture
– Facilities include concierge, gym, clubhouse with an 18-seater private dining room and lounge, 30m pool, kids’ pool and private entrance to the lush 60,000 sqft public park next door
– Walking distance from Tanjong Katong MRT (Thomson – East Coast Line) when it’s completed in 2023
– Distinguished French château-inspired architecture made modern using glass fibre reinforced concrete (GFRC) slabs and foliage that attracts butterflies
See Boulevard’s Condo Insider MeyerHouse review for more.
*Photos are illustrative only.
MeyerHouse - 128 Meyer Rd, Singapore 437938