15 Holland Hill
This boutique luxury launch offers just 59 wonderfully large apartments set within lush English gardens.
15 Holland Hill highlights
- Sublime interiors are by renowned interior designer Atelier Ikebuchi
- The landscaping certainly steals the show. Inspired by the English countryside, Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl is creating forested vales, grassy knolls and a butterfly garden
- There are also large planters around every apartment, which uniquely are not included in the unit strata area, maintained by MCST with built-in irrigation
- A sublime pool. Just look at it
- Concierge services catering to your every need
- An elevated hilltop location with district and city views
- Close proximity to the dining, shopping and lifestyle of Holland Village, plus a short drive to Dempsey Hill and Orchard Road, and an enviable 12-minute commute to the CBD
15 Holland Hill project details
15 Holland Hill unit mix
|2 bedroom plus study||8||1,292|
|3 bedroom||27||1,798 – 2,045|
|4 bedroom||18||2,303 – 2,497|
|4 or 5 bedroom maisonette||3||4,542 – 5,221|
|4 or 5 bedroom penthouse||3||4,973 – 5,425|
15 Holland Hill floorplans
15 Holland Hill showflat video
15 Holland Hill facilities
The resort-grade facilities on offer at 15 Holland Hill offer a luxurious level of living – for the whole family. A stunning lap pool and wading pool are surrounded by serene garden scenes, with a pool pavilion and lounge terrace. There’s a children’s playground for the young ones, and a yoga pavilion for parents. And no luxury residence would be complete without an impressive clubhouse with private dining, as well as concierge services.
The lush grounds at 15 Holland Hill luxury amenities and next-level landscaping:
A. Arrival pavilion
B. Garden concierge
D. Secret garden
E. Swimming pool
F. Pool pavilion
G. Children’s playground
H. Yoga pavilion
I. The vale
J. The knolls
K. The blooms
15 Holland Hill design
Developer Kheng Leong has brought on star interior design firm Atelier Ikebuchi, whose past projects include Le Nouvel Ardmore, Nouvel 18, COMO hotels in Bali and Club 21 boutiques.
The aesthetic is a sublime mix of natural wood tones, sleek marble and metal accents. Elegant, modern – but also thoroughly inviting.
One of the defining features of the stunning 15 Holland Hill development is the landscaping. Renowned firm Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl has designed more than 50,000 sqft of greenery – over two-thirds of the plot size – to create an enchanting garden inspired by the English countryside. Highlights include a vale of forests and ferns, a butterfly garden, lawns and knolls, meandering walks, and of course, the signature balcony gardens.
Uniquely, the planters outside every apartment are not included in the unit strata area, and are maintained by MCST with built-in irrigation.
15 Holland Hill pricing
15 Holland Hill is now sold out.
15 Holland Hill location
This prestigious location enjoys fabulous proximity to some of the best dining and shopping in Singapore. A host of nearby attractions include:
- Holland Village market, Holland Piazza Raffles Holland V mall and Chip Bee Gardens
- Top schools including Anglo-Chinese School, New Town Primary and Queensway Secondary
- Dempsey Hill dining and shopping
- Orchard Road malls
- Connectivity from Holland Village MRT
- Enviable 12-minute commute to the CBD
15 Holland Hill developer
Developer Kheng Leong is a long-standing Singaporean builder with a trusted reputation for luxury condos. Their portfolio includes Nassim Park Residences (left) – one of the ultimate trophy properties in Singapore – and perhaps the most prestigious new launch in District 15, MeyerHouse.
More luxury properties for sale
More luxury new launch condos:
- MeyerHouse: Freehold, newly completed 3br to 4br apartments and penthouses in Meyer Road, District 15
- Park Nova: Freehold, new launch 2.5br to 4br apartments and penthouses in Orchard, District 10 (above)
- Rivière: Leasehold, new launch 1br to 4br apartments in Robertson Quay, District 03