Just listed: A rare and sought-after duplex maisonette, occupying the ground and first floors of each tower, with a private garden and sumptuous living areas.
There are only three maisonettes at 15 Holland Hill, and they’re sure to be in demand. Not only do they offer landed house proportions that are hard come by in the Holland area, they also feature a private garden. And perhaps best of all: a private lift exclusive to each residence, along with a dedicated carpark right outside the basement private lift lobby.
This is the largest of the duplex maisonettes at a sumptuous 5,221 sqft set over two floors of luxury living. The ground-floor lobby opens to a grand formal entertaining space, with lounge, dining and bar all spilling onto the private garden.
Also on this level: a generous kitchen, yard and store room, powder room – and a gorgeous junior suite with lush garden views, perfect for multi-generational families.
A staircase sweeps up to the second floor (or there’s the private lift), where three further ensuite bedrooms, well-proportioned with large built-ins, are accessed off the hall. The master is truly stunning, with a bedroom large enough for lounges, his and hers walk-in wardrobes, and fabulous ensuite bathroom with beautiful green outlook.
These rare maisonette residences simply must be seen: Contact Sarah Phua for pricing, enquiries and to book your viewing at the stunning showflat.
– Sublime interiors are by renowned interior designer Atelier Ikebuchi.
– The landscaping certainly steals the show. Inspired by the English countryside, Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl is creating forested vales, grassy knolls and a butterfly garden.
– There are also large planters around every apartment, which uniquely are not included in the unit strata area, maintained by MCST with built-in irrigation.
– A sublime pool. Just look at it.
– Concierge services catering to your every need.
– An elevated hilltop location with district and city views.
– Close proximity to the dining, shopping and lifestyle of Holland Village, plus a short drive to Dempsey Hill and Orchard Road, and an enviable 12-minute commute to the CBD.
*Note: Pricing is indicative and subject to change.
15 Holland Hill - 15 Holland Hill, Singapore 278735