New on the market: freehold 4 bedroom conversion to an expansive 3 bedroom layout. Spread over 2,077 sqft, this unit offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a pool view balcony – with an enviable location in District 9, right off Killiney Road.
Set on the second storey of the quiet, low-rise condo Botanic on Lloyd, this apartment is ideal for families and entertainers. The generous living room offers ample seating and has more than enough room for a large dining table and a home bar – ideal for those who love to have family and friends over. The lovely balcony overlooking the condo pool is one of its many perks.
The master bedroom with ensuite is indulgent in scale. The current owners combined two bedrooms to create a sprawling space with plenty of storage, along with a home office or parents retreat. The French windows open out to the view of the pool and the lush condo landscape.
Much like the master bedroom, the other two bedrooms are fitted with wooden floors and feature large windows that bring in natural light and fresh air. The window areas enjoy a ledge for extra seating and a grill for potted plants respectively. These rooms can just as easily be converted to a home theatre room, an office or a playroom to suit your needs.
The enclosed kitchen opens up to a yard area at the back for laundry and storage.
See it for yourself. Contact Jean Goh for enquiries and viewings.
– Incredible central location on Lloyd Road near Killiney Road, Somerset, Dhoby Ghaut and Orchard Road
– Just 66 units in a low-rise 6-storey condo
– On a quiet and peaceful street. It’s just a 7 minutes walk to Somerset MRT and 11 minutes walk to Dhoby Ghaut
– Just a short stroll away from Fort Canning Park, Clarke Quay and the Singapore River
– Developed by CapitaLand Residential, this freehold medium-rise condo has lush foliage, stunning pool, gym, jacuzzi, clubhouse and others
– Near prestigious schools like Chatsworth International School, Overseas Family School and ISS International School
– Round the corner from supermarkets, restaurants, bars, gyms, convenience stores and retail stores
The Botanic on Lloyd | SOLD - 21 Lloyd Rd, Singapore 239124