“Amber Park is a standout development with an iconic design that will redefine condo living in the East Coast.”
Amber Park highlights
The signature “Stratosphere” sky terrace, at a height of 235m, spans all three towers in a stunning riff on MBS. In combination with elegant, modern interiors, double-height ceilings, resort-grade facilities and a coveted location with sea views, it promises to set a new standard for cutting-edge luxury living.
- The first condo in Singapore to have a private lift for all of the 56 units, with private lift lobbies both in the apartment and at the lower ground level
- Dedicated parking spaces right outside the private lift
- An exclusive and secluded residence offering the largest proportions of any new condo in the East Coast
- Award-winning team of creatives: Singapore’s Woha Architects, Yabu Pushelberg for interiors and Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl for landscaping
- Facilities include concierge, gym, clubhouse with an 18-seater private dining room and lounge, 30m pool, kids’ pool and private entrance to the lush 60,000 sqft public park next door
- Distinguished French château inspired architecture made modern using glass fibre reinforced concrete (GFRC) slabs
- Extraordinary landscaping and wild gardens designed to attracts butterflies
Amber Park project details
- Developer: City Developments Limited
- District: 15 (Amber)
- Address: 16 Amber Gardens, Singapore 439961
- Tenure: Freehold
- Completion (TOP): Q3 2023
- Site area: 213,676 sqft
- Number of units: 592
- Blocks: 3 towers of 21 storeys
- Architects: SCDA
Amber Park unit mix
|1 bedroom plus study||114||463-549|
|2 bedroom plus study||120||678-883|
|4 bedroom plus study||57||1,302|
|4 bedroom premium||36||1,582-1,798|
|5 bedroom (premium / study)||40||2,045-2,336|
Amber Park floorplans
1 bedroom plus study apartment floorplan
There are 114 units in five formats for the 1 bedroom plus study and 1 bedroom plus ensuite study apartments at Amber Park, ranging from 463 to 549 sqft.
2 bedroom apartment floorplan
There are 82 units in two formats for the 2 bedroom apartments at Amber Park, along with 120 units in five formats for the 2 bedroom plus study apartments, ranging from 678 to 883 sqft.
3 bedroom apartment floorplan
There are 101 units in five formats for the 3 bedroom apartments at Amber Park, ranging from 947 to 1,270 sqft.
4 bedroom apartment floorplan
There are 38 units in one format for the 4 bedroom apartments at Amber Park, along with 57 units in one format for the 4 bedroom plus study apartments, and 36 units in two formats for the 4 bedroom premium apartments, ranging from 1,302 to 1,798 sqft.
5 bedroom apartment floorplan
There are 40 units in four formats for the 5 bedroom premium and study apartments at Amber Park, ranging from 2,045 to 2,336 sqft.
6 bedroom penthouse floorplan
There are four penthouse apartments in two formats, ranging from the 6 bedroom duplex at 4,392 sqft to a single 6 bedroom plus study duplex at 5,005 sqft.
Amber Park pricing
Priced from $2,450 psf, with the one-bedroom study unit starting at $1,226,950, Amber Park offers attractive pricing as one of the most luxurious developments on the East Coast. The striking “Stratosphere” sky terrace alone is sure to support the resale and rental opportunity, let alone the luxurious interiors and fabulous location.
Indicative pricing for Amber Park is as follows.
|Type||Area (sqft)||Price (from)||Psf|
|1 bedroom plus study||463||$1,226,950||$2,650|
|2 bedroom plus study||678||$1,728,900||$2,550|
|4 bedroom plus study||1,302||$3,189,900||$2,450|
|4 bedroom premium||1,582||$3,875,900||$2,450|
|5 bedroom premium||2,045||$5,010,250||$2,450|
Amber Park showflat video
The Boulevard Condo Insider video features the two- and three- bedroom units, as well as the indulgent five-bedroom apartment with its double-height living-dining area and hotel-grade master suite.
Amber Park facilities
Alongside the “Stratosphere” sky terrace, which itself features a 600m jogging trail, pool, kitchen, gym and deck, Amber Park includes three additional pools, fitness court, barbecue pavilions and more in its tantalising “Lagoon bay”.
The stunning grounds and first-class facilities at Amber Park include:
- Main pool, sun terrace & island deck
- Kids’ lagoon pool, playground
- Club, dining, bbq, lounge & pavilions
- Fitness court, forest trail
“Stratosphere” sky terrace on level 22:
- Jogging tail, gym
- Yoga deck, garden & water features
- Gourmet dining & lounge
- Spa pool
Amber Park design
Designed by one of Singapore’s top award-winning firms, SCDA Architects, Amber Park comprises three breath-taking towers and the extraordinary sky terrace – or “Stratosphere” – linking them at 235m above sea level. Light-filled rooms take full advantage of the space, layouts and aspect to offer modern living spaces and views across the sea.
Amber Park location
The Amber location presents a highly sought-after residential enclave with fabulous proximity both to the dining and shopping of East Coast Road, as well as the coastline lifestyle of East Coast Park. Extremely well connected by the ECP, Amber Park is a short drive to the city as well as the airport, and will be a three-minute walk to the forthcoming Tanjong Katong MRT Station.
- Vibrant East Coast Road dining precinct
- Heritage neighbourhood of Katong and adjoining Joo Chiat, known for its bakeries, cafes and boutiques
- East Coast Park, with its jogging and cycling trail, and nearby dining options at Parkland Green
- Top schools including Tanjong Katong Girls’ School, Canadian International School and countless private preschools
- Nearby malls Parkway Parade, Kinex and Payar Lebar Quarter
- MRT connectivity via Thomson East Coast line, due for completion 2024
- 15 minute commute to CBD by car
Amber Park developers
One of Singapore’s most experienced luxury developers, City Developments Limited (CDL) has delivered numerous iconic condos in partnership with some of the biggest names in architecture and interiors.
CDL’s luxury portfolio include South Beach Residences (above left), Nouvel 18 (above right), Cliveden at Grange (below right), One Shenton, The Residences at W Singapore, and the forthcoming Boulevard 88 (below left).
See the latest pricing and availability, get the e-brochure, or book your viewing at the stunning showflat for MeyerHouse.
Microsite enquiry 1
More East Coast new launch condos
The District 15 area on the East Coast offers a wide range of new launch condos with sea views, next-level amenities and stunning interiors.
In partnership with Terrance Foo, CEA # L3008022J / R047793E, Propnex Realty.