The two-bedroom plus study apartment at 15 Holland Hill maximises the 1,292 sqft of luxury living space, with lush garden surroundings and sublime interiors by renowned interior designer Atelier Ikebuchi.
The private lift lobby is at the heart of the apartment, with no space lost on hallways. On one side, it opens to the open-plan living, dining and study areas. Wide sliding doors open to the large balcony bordered by the stunning planter gardens (which are zoned as communal and not included in the unit’s strata area).
The good-sized kitchen with luxe European appliances can be opened to the dining area or fully enclosed, and leads to the yard, home shelter and service entrance – such a rarity for a two-bedroom unit.
A lovely ensuite bedroom also opens off the lobby, as does the master with walk-in wardrobe, large bedroom and beautiful ensuite with green views.
– The landscaping certainly steals the show. Inspired by the English countryside, Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl is creating forested vales, grassy knolls and a butterfly garden.
– There are also large planters around every apartment, which uniquely are not included in the unit strata area, maintained by MCST with built-in irrigation.
– A sublime pool. Just look at it.
– Concierge services catering to your every need.
– An elevated hilltop location with district and city views.
– Close proximity to the dining, shopping and lifestyle of Holland Village, plus a short drive to Dempsey Hill and Orchard Road, and an enviable 12-minute commute to the CBD.
– The large, light-filled 3 bedroom unit at 2,045 sqft
– A lush and expansive 4 bedroom apartment
– The 5 bedroom duplex maisonette with private garden
– A sublime, single-floor 5 bedroom penthouse offering 5,425 sqft
*Photos are illustrative only.
15 Holland Hill - 15 Holland Hill, Singapore 278735