The Reef at King’s Dock
“With attractive pricing and an enviable waterfront lifestyle minutes from the city centre, it’s no surprise investors have jumped on The Reef at King’s Dock.”
The Reef at King’s Dock highlights
– The first new launch in the sought-after Keppel Bay area in five years, and the first mover in the Greater Southern Waterfront
– An enviable waterfront lifestyle with exceptional connectivity to the city centre
– Amazing water views, waterside jogging trails, parks
– Minutes to Harbourfront and VivoCity’s shopping and dining
– Short walk to Harbourfront MRT interchange connecting to the North-East line and Circle line
– Stunning facilities including Singapore’s first floating pool deck
– Priced from $2,2xx, comparing favourably to other leasehold condos in the area
The Reef at King’s Dock project details
– Developer: Mapletree & Keppel Land
– District: 04 (Keppel Bay)
– Address: King’s Dock, Keppel Bay
– Tenure: 99 years leasehold
– Completion (TOP): December 2025
– Site area: 62,179 sqft
– Number of units: 429
– Blocks: 10 towers of 2-10 storeys
The Reef at King’s Dock unit mix
The unit mix at The Reef at King’s Dock features 1 bedroom through to 3 bedroom apartments.
|2||1 bedroom plus study||657|
|6||2 bedroom plus study||893|
|20||2 bedroom premium||883|
|12||2 bedroom villa||980|
|25||3 bedroom study||1,076|
|47||3 bedroom premium||1,216-1,249|
|8||3 bedroom villa||1,345|
The Reef at King’s Dock floorplans
1 bedroom unit floorplan
There are 114 units in nine formats for the 1 bedroom apartments at The Reef at King’s Dock, ranging from 431 to 592 sqft.
1 bedroom plus study floorplan
There are two of the 1 bedroom plus study apartments at The Reef at King’s Dock, at 657 sqft.
2 bedroom unit floorplan
There are 195 units in eight formats for the 2 bedroom apartments at The Reef at King’s Dock, ranging from 678 to 764 sqft.
2 bedroom plus study floorplan
There are six of the 2 bedroom plus study apartments at The Reef at King’s Dock, at 893 sqft.
2 bedroom premium unit floorplan
There are 20 of the 2 bedroom premium apartments at The Reef at King’s Dock, at 883 sqft.
2 bedroom villa unit floorplan
There are 12 units in two formats for the 2 bedroom villa apartments at The Reef at King’s Dock, at 980 sqft.
3 bedroom plus study floorplan
There are 25 of the 3 bedroom plus study apartments at The Reef at King’s Dock, at 1,076 sqft.
3 bedroom premium unit floorplan
There are 47 units in two formats for the 3 bedroom premium units at The Reef at King’s Dock, ranging from 1,216 – 1,249 sqft.
3 bedroom villa floorplan
There are eight of the 3 bedroom villa apartments at The Reef at King’s Dock, at 1,345 sqft.
The Reef at King’s Dock pricing
Launch pricing for The Reef at King’s Dock has just been released, and starts from an attractive psf of $2,2XX – which compares favourably to other condos in the area.
– 1 bedroom apartments from $950,000 or $2,204 psf | SOLD OUT
– 1 bedroom plus study apartment at $1,525,700 | ONLY 1 REMAINS
– 2 bedroom apartments from $1,468,000
– 3 bedroom apartments from $2,616,500
– 3 bedroom premium apartments from $2,755,800
The most comparable waterfront development in the area is Corals at Keppel Bay, also by Keppel Land, which is also leasehold and TOP’d in 2016. Pricing at Corals at Keppel Bay averages $2,144 psf.
The Reef at King’s Dock has the advantage of proximity to Harbourfront, VivoCity and the gateway to Sentosa, as well as being the first mover in the Greater Southern Waterfront transformation.
The Reef at King’s Dock showflat video
The stunning showflat for The Reef at King’s Dock is located onsite at King’s Dock, Keppel Bay. It showcases the 1br, 2br and 3br apartments – along with the spectacular waterfront views.
The Reef at King’s Dock interiors
The sophisticated interiors at The Reef at King’s Dock feature feature natural tones, sleek kitchens with Miele appliances and European fittings.
The Reef at King’s Dock facilities
The extraordinary facilities at The Reef at King’s Dock include Singapore’s first floating pool deck, a glittering arrival course and breathtaking sky terrace.
The Reef at King’s Dock location
Ideally situated opposite Corals at Keppel Bay, The Reef at King’s Dock commands beautiful water views, direct access to waterfront jogging trails, and enviable convenience for transport, shopping and dining.
– Frontage onto King’s Dock and Keppel bay
– Minutes to Harbourfront MRT interchange, connecting to both the North-East and Circle lines
– Short walk to VivoCity mall, with its shopping and dining
– 5 minute commute to the CBD, direct MRT access to Chinatown, Holland Village, Dhoby Ghaut and Sentosa and future direct access to Cantonment and Marina Bay via Circle Line 6 upgrades by 2025
– Short cycle or drive to Sentosa
– Close to top schools including CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent and CHIJ Kellock, and a short drive to the National University of Singapore.
The Reef at King’s Dock developers
The Reef at King’s Dock is being jointly developed by two of Singapore’s most established developers, Mapletree and Keppel Land.
Mapletree is one of Singapore’s largest developers, with residential, commercial and industrial projects in Asia, Australia, the UK and the US. Mapletree’s long list of successful developments in Singapore include The Beacon condo in Cantonment, the neighbouring Harbourfront Centre and VivoCity.
Keppel Land is one of Singapore’s top luxury developers, with a portfolio of landmark projects in Singapore and across Asia. These include many residential developments in the Keppel Bay area, most notably the architectural icon Reflections at Keppel Bay by Daniel Libeskind, as well as Corals at Keppel Bay.
Get the latest pricing and availability, floorplans and details, or book your viewing at the stunning showflat onsite at The Reef at King’s Dock.
Microsite enquiry 1
More luxury new launch condos
The Singapore luxury property market has a wealth of trophy homes across completed developments and newly launched condos, including:
- 3 Orchard by the Park
- 15 Holland Hill (pictured left)
- Park Nova
- 19 Nassim
- Reignwood Hamilton Scotts
- Wallich Residence (pictured right)
In partnership with Matthew Lim, CEA # L3008022J / R009474B, Propnex Realty.