“MeyerHouse is the top new launch in District 15, where the privacy and proportions of a landed home meet all the convenience of condo living.”
– The first condo in Singapore to have a completely private lift and lift lobby for each of the 56 units
– Dedicated parking spaces right outside the private lift as well as a unique, open-to-sky lower level drop-off area
– Envisioned by a world-renowned, award-winning team of creatives: Singapore’s WOHA Architects, Canada’s Yabu Pushelberg for interiors and Germany’s Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl for landscape architecture
– Facilities include concierge, gym, clubhouse with an 18-seater private dining room and lounge, 30m pool, kids’ pool and private entrance to the lush 60,000 sqft public park next door
– Distinguished French château inspired architecture made modern using glass fibre reinforced concrete (GFRC) slabs and foliage that attracts butterflies
MeyerHouse project details
– Developer: UOL & Kheng Leong
– District: 15 (Meyer Road)
– Address: 128 Meyer Rd, Singapore 437938
– Tenure: Freehold
– Completion (TOP): December 2022
– Site area: 109,630 sqft
– Number of units: 56
– Blocks: 1 tower of 5 storeys plus ‘attic’
– Architects: WOHA
– Interiors: Yabu Pushelberg
– Landscaping: Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl
– Penthouses: 6
MeyerHouse unit mix
Meyer Road boasts some of the more spacious condos in District 15, such as The Meyerise (whose larger 4+1 bedroom unit offers 2,056 sqft) and Aalto (which offers a 4+1 bedroom unit at 2,443 sqft). But the low-density MeyerHouse surpasses its neighbours with its luxuriously proportioned mix of residences.
3 bedroom apartment floorplan
There are 10 units in two formats for the 3 bedroom apartments at MeyerHouse, ranging from 1,862 to 2,013 sqft.
4 bedroom apartment floorplan
There are 40 units in eight formats for the 4 bedroom apartments at MeyerHouse, ranging from 2,820 to 3,315 sqft.
5.5 bedroom penthouse floorplan
There are six units in six formats for the 4.5 bedroom penthouse apartments at MeyerHouse, ranging from 5,587 to 5,608 sqft.
With unprecedented space and best-in-class design, the residences at MeyerHouse do come at a premium. Sales to date have averaged a price psf of $3,029 at an average quantum of $7.9m.
Indicative pricing for MeyerHouse is as follows.
– 3 bedroom apartments from $4,561,000
– 4 bedroom apartments from $7,410,000
– 4.5 bedroom penthouses from $13,520,000
MeyerHouse showflat video
With its stunning design that offers the space of a landed home and impressive indoor-outdoor living, the MeyerHouse showflat is a pleasure to explore. The showflat is located on Tanjong Rhu Road at the corner of Kampong Arang Road. The showflat is open for private viewings.
If you were won over by the gardens, step inside. Interior designer Yabu Pushelberg (known for five-star hotels) expertly layers the warmth of wood and the beauty of stone in spaces made for relaxing and entertaining. And do we mean entertaining: the built-in bar with luxe onyx, and the huge kitchen call for plenty of gatherings; while the light-filled lounge area and enclosable balcony invite you to truly relax at home.
The first-class interiors include infinite storage options and walk-in wardrobes — and expansive master bedrooms with ensuites that feature dark marble and the mother of all bathubs by Maison Apaiser. Every detail has been thought of here: note the doors, which sit flush within the wall when open.
With many new-launch condos taking on a luxury resort approach, MeyerHouse is distinctive for its boutique, bespoke design that makes the property such a pleasure to be in. From its light-filled drop-off area and reception that feels more like a designer living room than a lobby, to the calming water courtyard that leads to the charming gardens, MeyerHouse has been incredibly and thoughtfully designed.
The 30m pool and kids’ pool by the gardens are particularly inviting, while the nearby Clubhouse features a relaxing lounge area, and 18-seater dining table for entertaining by all the sculptured greenery.
And, of course, an on-site concierge is on hand for personalised assistance whenever residents need it.
The stunning grounds and first-class facilities at MeyerHouse include:
- Ramp to carpark
- The dinning room
- The lounge
- Lifts to lower ground
- 30m pool
- Pool deck
- Kid’s pool
- Garden stairs to lower ground
- Private entrance to park
The fall-in-love factor at MeyerHouse is high – and you have award-winning landscape architect firm Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl to thank for this. Cascading gardens, inspired by the English countryside, give each residence at MeyerHouse a lush green outlook, setting the tone for a peaceful retreat – it’s hard to believe MeyerHouse is just 15 minutes away from the city. Adding to the tranquility of the property is a water courtyard, and families will particularly appreciate the private entrance to the adjoining Meyer Park, which is also undergoing a redesign by RSD in harmony with MeyerHouse.
Located right next to Meyer Road Park, you won’t need to go far to enjoy what’s in the neighbourhood, but there’s plenty more to love in the area:
– Vibrant East Coast Road dining precinct
– Heritage neighbourhood of Katong and adjoining Joo Chiat, known for its bakeries, cafes and boutiques
– East Coast Park, with its jogging and cycling trail, and nearby dining options at Parkland Green
– Top schools including Tanjong Katong Girls’ School, Canadian International School and countless private preschools
– Nearby malls Parkway Parade, Kinex and Payar Lebar Quarter
– MRT connectivity via Thomson East Coast line, due for completion 2024
– 15 minute commute to CBD by car
MeyerHouse is a joint project by UOL Group and Kheng Leong, both of which are experienced and trusted developers, with notable awards including the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Awards, Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence, and President’s Design Award.
Luxury residential projects in their portfolio include the ultra-high end Nassim Park Residences, above right, and the forthcoming 15 Holland Hill, left.
Get the latest pricing and availability, or book your viewing at the stunning showflat for MeyerHouse.
More East Coast new launch condos
The District 15 area on the East Coast offers a wide range of new launch condos with sea views, next-level amenities and stunning interiors.
– Meyer Mansion (pictured above)
– One Meyer
– Amber Park
– Coastline Residences
In partnership with Navin Bafna, CEA # R042737G / L3008022J, Propnex Realty.