Exclusivity has a new address: District 15’s MeyerHouse has only 56 units on offer and just 6 of them are penthouses. On the fifth level of this luxury low rise sits an expansive 5,662 sqft penthouse unit. Expect a duplex with 4 bedrooms, a study, a rooftop terrace and private lift access to both levels within the apartment – unprecedented luxury.
Billed as ‘the Nassim of the East,’ this extraordinary development has been designed by an award-winning trio – architecture by WOHA, interiors by Yabu Pushelberg and landscaping by Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl. At just five storeys high, this low-rise French château-like build sits on a square plot of land, right next to a large 60,000 sqft public park.
Lower level of the penthouse
Private lift and lobby: MeyerHouse is the first development in Singapore to feature private lifts for every single apartment. These timber-finished lifts open to a private lobby with access to both levels of this duplex, and usher you down directly to your dedicated parking lots. The lobbies come with extensive storage space and make for an elegant, personal entrance.
Family room and balcony: Enter through the foyer on the first level into a plush family area that is perfectly designed to be warm and accommodating. The family area opens out to an almost entirely enclosable balcony. The sprawling balcony features a waterproof deck floor and lush courtyard views. Two layers of blinds allow you to both run the AC with minimal loss of cool air, as well as control the amount of light filtering through.
Master bedroom: Adjacent to the family area is the master bedroom – a personal sanctuary. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide picturesque views of the cottage English gardens, and there’s direct access to the balcony to complement the indoor-outdoor feel. The master bedroom also features a walk-in closet with built-in lights and dehumidifiers, and a master bathroom with his and her vanity sinks, marble countertop, Axor fittings, and a chic freestanding Maison Apaiser tub. The bronze satin finished faucets are by Italian firm CEA Design and the sanitary ware is Laufen.
Bedrooms: Three further bedrooms are generous in size with large windows, extensive storage and interiors that celebrate artisanal craftsmanship. Each bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom with simply exquisite finishings – think textural stone basins and matte metal faucets. In addition, one of these three bedrooms – more of a junior master – comes with a walk-in wardrobe.
Upper level of the penthouse
Living and dining rooms: The private lift takes you to the upper level and opens to another foyer. Walk into a sweeping living room with windows all round. There’s a swish powder room upstairs too. Further on, the dining room accommodates a round 10-seater dinner table and comes with a gorgeous bar made from an onyx marble slab. The dining room effortlessly spills into an enclosable balcony and roof terrace for the ultimate alfresco experience.
Kitchen: A full kitchen with a utility room and laundry room open off the dining room. The kitchen features high-end Miele appliances, quartz worktop, Axor fittings and a Steigen automated indoor laundry system. There’s also a utility room, shelter, laundry yard and access to the service lift lobby.
– The first condo in Singapore to have a completely private lift and lift lobby for each of the 56 units
– Dedicated parking spaces right outside the private lift as well as a unique, open-to-sky lower level drop-off area
– Envisioned by a world-renowned, award-winning team of creatives: Singapore’s WOHA Architects, Canada’s Yabu Pushelberg for interiors and Germany’s Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl for landscape architecture
– Facilities include concierge, gym, clubhouse with an 18-seater private dining room and lounge, 30m pool, kids’ pool and private entrance to the lush 60,000 sqft public park next door
– Walking distance from Tanjong Katong MRT (Thomson – East Coast Line) when it’s completed in 2023
– Distinguished French châteaux inspired architecture made modern using glass fibre reinforced concrete (GFRC) slabs and foliage that attracts butterflies
See Boulevard’s Condo Insider MeyerHouse review for more.
*Photos are illustrative only.
MeyerHouse - 128 Meyer Rd, Singapore 437938