This stunning new development redefines luxury living in Robertson Quay, with its rare combination of spacious apartments, indulgent amenities and a coveted central location.
Martin Modern highlights
- The landscaping by ICN covers 80% of the site with 15 gardens and lawns and more than 200 species of tropical plant
- Luxurious 3.2m ceiling height, something of a GuocoLand trademark
- Focus on useable space by Ipli Architects to maximise the floor area
- Spectacular amenities including a lush infinity pool, rooftop gardens and tennis court
- Well-proportioned apartments starting from the 2br at 764 sqft
- Enviable location with the cafes, dining and shopping of Robertson Quay right on your doorstep
Martin Modern project details
- Developer: GuocoLand
- District: 09 (Robertson Quay)
- Address: 8 & 10 Martin Place, Singapore 237992
- Tenure: 99 years leasehold
- Completion (TOP): December 2021
- Site area: 171,535 sqft
- Number of units: 450
- Blocks: 2 towers of 30 storeys
- Design: Ipli Architects
Martin Modern unit mix
Martin Modern comprises 15 stacks of 30 floors each, with garden apartments on the ground floor and penthouses featuring 3.9m ceiling height.
|2 bedroom with study||90||850 – 872|
|3 bedroom||90||1,012 – 1,087|
|3 bedroom premium||60||1,324 – 1,421|
|4 bedroom premium||60||1,701 – 1,798|
Martin Modern floorplans
2 bedroom unit floorplans
2 bedroom with study floorplans
3 bedroom unit floorplans
3 bedroom premium unit floorplans
4 bedroom premium unit floorplans
Martin Modern pricing
Martin Modern has sold extremely well, with only a handful of apartments left in the 2br, 2br with study and 3br formats. Pricing currently starts from $2.19m and $2,767 psf – enquire for availability.
|Unit||Area (sqft)||Priced from||Psf|
|2 bedroom with study||850 – 872||$2.41m||$2,767|
Martin Modern show suite video
Martin Modern interiors
The interiors at Martin Modern are at once elegant and liveable, featuring open-plan living areas and generous bedrooms. The 3.2m-high ceilings are a wonderful luxury, elevating the experience of space and light throughout the residences. Designer fittings and appliances are by top European brands including Miele and Smeg, Laufen and Axor.
Martin Modern facilities
The arms race of luxury development facilities is heating up with this latest salvo from Martin Modern, where facilities include:
- Tennis court
- Party lawn
- Swimming pools (lap, dipping and jacuzzi)
- 15 gardens including the rooftop sky garden, bamboo grove, forest trail, rain gardens
- More landscaping including a pets’ corner, bio pond and maze
- Clubhouse, dining lounge, rooftop dining pavilions
- Gym, fitness court
Martin Modern location
Martin Modern’s River Valley location has it all: sweeping district views, a block from the riverside lifestyle of cafés and cycling trails, a short walk to the Robertson Walk dining precinct and the shophouse heritage of Mohamed Sultan Road, moments more to the revamped Great World City mall, with its forthcoming MRT station. And all within an enviable commute of the city.
- Short walk to Great World MRT and Great World City mall
- Moments to the riverside jogging and cycling trails that run to Robertson Quay and the city
- Close to Somerset MRT, Ngee Ann City and the shopping and dining of Orchard Road
- Short drive or cycle to Dempsey Hill
- – Within 2km of top local and international schools including River Valley Primary School, Anglo-Chinese Junior, St Margaret’s Primary and EtonHouse preschool
- 5 minute commute to the CBD
Martin Modern developer
Having completed more than 30 residential developments in Singapore, GuocoLand is not only a prolific builder but a trusted brand. More recently, their attention has turned to the luxury end of the market, with Leedon Residence (completed in 2015) marking a new high-water mark in GuocoLand’s premium portfolio, followed by the spectacular Wallich Residence sit atop Guoco Tower Singapore’s tallest building.
Register now for the launch weekend
Don’t miss out – book your appointment for the launch in April. Plus get the latest pricing updates, unit mix and floorplans, and showflat previews.
Microsite enquiry 2
More new launch condos
Martin Modern was the first new launch in the Robertson Quay for some years, but was closely followed by a number of luxury condos.
- The Avenir, freehold, District 09 (above right)
- Rivière, leasehold, District 03 (above left)
- Irwell Hill Residences, leasehold, Leonie Hill, District 09
In partnership with Rowena Chan, CEA # L3008899K / R051926C, Huttons Asia.