Where to live in Singapore: Holland Village
Oh, the undeniable lure of Holland V! The laidback vibes, old-world charm and leafy streets give us all the feels.
The hip enclave is sweet, slow and buzzing at the same time – and a hotspot for local eats, indie stores, cool cafes and pubs. No wonder D10’s Holland Village is one of Singapore’s most sought-after enclaves for locals and foreigners.
Is Holland Village well connected?
Why yes! The Circle Line takes you to Holland Village MRT, an approximately 25-minute train ride from the CBD. Driving there cuts that time by half, of course, and you could be in the city centre in under 15 minutes. Orchard Road, Singapore’s shopping mecca, is a 10-minute drive.
One North office goers have it easier – it’s a hop, skip and two MRT stops away. It’s also two train stations from the Botanic Gardens. Nature lovers, parents and seekers of peace and quiet, there’s a lush UNESCO world heritage site waiting to be explored…
Where to live in Holland Village?
Holland Village is a historically significant neighbourhood. Back in the early 1900s, the Dutch decided to settle here. Later, it was home to British Army personnel and their fams. Look around and you’ll find several throwbacks to area’s rich European legacy. It’s even named after European architect and early resident Hugh Holland.
As for condos, the options are plentiful – along with a smattering of landed homes and heritage walk-ups. One look at our New Launch Condos 2020 list and you’ll see several enticing upcoming developments with the Holland V postcode. Here’s what we have our eyes on…
– 15 Holland Hill by Kheng Leong (new launch condo)
– Van Holland condo by Koh Brothers (new launch condo)
– One Holland Village by Far East Organization (new launch condo)
– Astrid Meadows by Parkway Land
– Leedon Residences by GuocoLand
– Walk-ups and terraced homes in Chip Bee Gardens
New launch condos around Holland Village
The condos are rising and a good bunch of them are in the Holland Village area. Here’s the lowdown…
15 Holland Hill by Kheng Leong
One of the most exclusive condos in the area, 15 Holland Hill is up high on our watchlist for Holland V. Developed by Peak Opal, a unit of Kheng Leong (the group behind MeyerHouse and Nassim Park Residences), this new launch condo offers only 59 freehold units. Read everything you need to know about 15 Holland Hill.
What’s to love about 15 Holland Hill?
– Much like MeyerHouse on the East Coast, 15 Holland Hill boasts an ultra-low-density plot ratio of 1.6: which translated to privacy, seclusion and exclusivity.
– Rare, spacious formats include the duplex Maisonette with private garden, and penthouses offering more than 5,000 sqft on a single level.
– Two-thirds of the 84,288 sqft site will be dedicated to foliage and lush English countryside landscaping by Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl.
– Resort-grade facilities include swimming pools, clubhouse, dining pavilions and concierge service.
– It’s an elevated plot that offers sweeping district views.
– Stroll over to Holland V MRT in just 8 minutes.
– Countless dining spots, pubs and indie stores down the road…
15 Holland Hill unit mix
– The two-bedroom plus study unit starts at 1,292 sqft
– The three-bedroom units are perhaps the largest in Holland
– The four-bedroom apartment is an expansive 2,497 sqft
– The rare, sprawling duplex maisonette with private garden
– Three sumptuous, single-floor penthouses offering over 5,000 sqft
Van Holland condo by Koh Brothers
The Koh Brothers snapped up a prime plot across from the MRT for $120.43 million. Say hello to Van Holland, a boutique luxury development with only 69 plush apartments.
What’s to love about Van Holland by Koh Brothers?
– Who doesn’t want that low-density condo life? Fewer neighbours, more space and a sense of seclusion and privacy.
– Five-star facilities and amenities. From the infinity lap pool, jacuzzi spa and aqua gym to a kids rock climbing wall, several gardens and sky lounges.
– Across the road from Holland V MRT and walking distance to fabulous restos, bars and cafes.
Van Holland unit mix
– 1 bedroom
– 2 bedroom
– 2 bedroom premium
– 3 bedroom
– 3 bedroom + study
– 4 bedroom
– Exclusive series: 2 bedroom + study, 4 bedroom, 4 bedroom with attic
One Holland Village by Far East Organization
This one’s a mini-town in itself. Mixed-use development One Holland Village by Far East Organization will bring 400+ new homes to the enclave. To be complete in 2025, these leasehold units are spread across three types of residence – Sereen (condos), Leven (low-rise) and Quincy Private Residences (luxury apartments). Get the full scoop on this mixed-use development of epic proportions.
What’s to love about One Holland Village by Far East Organization?
– Flexibly and freedom to choose between three unique residences: a low rise inspired by shophouses, a high-rise, and ultra-premium homes on the uppermost floors.
– Perks of living in a hamlet within a city. This mixed-use development will house more than just residences. We’re talking offices, shops, restaurants and more.
– Smart homes with insane district views are always a plus. Not to mention a host of amenities for condo residents.
One Holland Village unit mix
In a development as extensive as this one, you’re looking 400+ units spread across 1 to 4 bedroom apartments as well as luxe penthouses up to 2,111 sqft.
Existing condos in the Holland Village
Need a new home pronto? Have a look at these completed condos and residences.
Set on an enormous estate on the coveted Coronation Road, Astrid Meadows offers sprawling proportions that are rarely seen in more modern condos. This 3,800 sqft apartment for sale paints the picture: extravagant living areas (including sunken lounge and bar), entertainer’s kitchen, and spacious ensuite bedrooms with a wonderful parents’ retreat.
One of the most prestigious condos in Holland V, this GuocoLand build has 381 units spread across 11 towers. Leedon Residences is big on space, offering district views and premium fittings. As for the amenities, expect everything from tennis courts, swimming pool and nature trails to an exclusive residents club.
Giving the concept of #staycation a new meaning, this 2005 condo has 99 units and is designed to look like a Balinese resort. Units range from 1 to 4 bedrooms offering 614 sqft to 2,196 sqft. A freehold condo with fewer neighbours and D10 postcode where you can live the resort-life every single day – yes, please!
Walk-ups and terraced homes in Chip Bee Gardens
Across the road from the buzzing crescent-shaped Holland Village Market is this quaint little enclave – Chip Bee Gardens. It’s leafy, quiet and even sleepy in parts. You’ll find character-filled homes here – about 349 terraced houses and 40 apartments. It’s a rental-only estate as these heritage homes are owned and managed by the Singapore Land Authority (SLA).
Where to next?
- Where to live in Singapore: The old-world charm of Tiong Bahru
- Where to live in Singapore: Beach Road – Bugis area
- Where to live in Singapore: Orchard area condos