Fresh on the market: A generous 1,615 sqft 3 bedroom apartment in the iconic d’Leedon condo located in Singapore’s prestigious District 10.
Mid-level in one of the 7 architecturally stunning towers, this residence is ideal for a family who loves to entertain.
Every room is bright and breezy! Designed with large windows, it allows beautiful natural light to stream through and offers expansive district views.
The living-dining space is tailor-made for families who love to entertain. Especially with its sprawling balcony that’s large enough to live in! Floor-to-ceiling doors open onto this deck almost doubling the living space. It’s rare to find extensive balconies like this that will fit a table and chairs along with a couple of daybeds.
Down the hall are three light-filled bedrooms with built ins and window ledges. The large master bedroom with ensuite features d’Leedon’s signature curved walls. With two more bedrooms in the mix, this spacious 1,615 sq ft apartment is a great find.
The all-marble ensuite features a built-in tub, and there’s a second shared bathroom. Conveniently adjacent to the living-dining area is a fully-enclosed kitchen fitted with a modular system, ample storage and Miele appliances. It opens out to the service yard for laundry.
– It’s a Singaporean landmark designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Zaha Hadid, her first project on the Red Dot
– An endless list of resort-grade facilities including several swimming pools, clubhouses, golf simulation room, gym, tennis court, spa pavilion, relaxation zones, many gardens to name a few. The towers occupy only 30% of the plot while the rest is reserved for amenities
– There’s a cafe, bistro, wine cellar, salon, GP clinic, and general provisions store all onsite and exclusive to residents
– The development is a mere 5 minutes walk away from Farrer Road MRT, complete with a shaded walkway from inside the condo that leads you to it
– Amazing unblocked views of the D10 that stretch as far as The Interlace
– 15 minutes drive away from the CBD and Orchard Road
– Prestigious schools like Nanyang Primary School, St Margaret’s Secondary School, and New Town Primary School are under 10 minutes away by car
See it for yourself. Contact Dawn Lim for enquiries and viewings.
d’Leedon - 7 Leedon Heights, Singapore 259275