These elegant, designer residences are uniquely positioned in Singapore’s most exclusive enclave.
19 Nassim highlights
In the heart of the embassy district, 19 Nassim enjoys a super-prime location moments to Orchard Road and the Botanic Gardens. There have been no new launches on this coveted strip since The Nassim back in 2015, where pricing started from more than $6m. 19 Nassim is not just the only new luxury condo in this area, it’s unique in offering smaller format apartments – 1 and 2 bedroom – at entry pricing not seen before in Nassim.
- The low plot ratio of 1.6 implies a level of privacy and exclusivity that’s hard to find elsewhere in District 10
- Stunning interiors and architecture designed by renowned local firm SCDA (behind The Marq and 21 Angullia Park)
- Wide range of layouts, including a study option for both the 1 and 2 bedroom, as well as the “deluxe” 2 and 3 bedroom with private lift lobby
- Spacious master bedroom suites, including walk-in wardrobes for the 3br and 2br (which is rare for smaller format units)
- Family or media room in the 3br deluxe, plus the towering double-height ceiling in the living room
- Full-sized pool on the rooftop
19 Nassim project details
19 Nassim unit mix
|1 bedroom||17||538 – 570|
|1 bedroom plus study||16||646 – 678|
|2 bedroom||33||807 – 1,119|
|2 bedroom deluxe||8||1,109|
|2 bedroom plus study||8||1,055|
|3 bedroom deluxe||19||1,324 – 1,830|
19 Nassim floorplans
19 Nassim showflat video
19 Nassim facilities
The facilities at 19 Nassim are elegantly laid out across the ground-floor and rooftop levels.
- Arrival courtyard
- Grand staircase to the leisure facilities
- 30m lap pool
- Poolside cabanas
- Garden lounge
- Kids’ pool & playground
Rooftop club level:
- 21m relaxation pool
- Sun deck & terrace
- Club, private dining & lounge
19 Nassim design
The sleek, modern interiors are thoughtfully laid out by renowned architects SCDA to maximise the floor space and offer features rarely seen in smaller-format units, such as the family room in the 3br and walk-in wardrobe in the 2br apartment.
All units are fitted with top European brands, including V-Zug kitchen appliances (with wine chiller and dishwasher in the 3br) as well as Villeroy & Boch and Dornbracht bathroom fittings.
19 Nassim pricing
The pricing for 19 Nassim is yet to be released.
19 Nassim location
Nassim Hill is among the most prestigious locations in Singapore, home to the most exclusive condos and landed estates.
Set in the heart of Tanglin, Singapore’s renowned embassy district, it’s a five-minute walk to Tanglin Mall and the Botanic Gardens, moments to the famed luxury shopping and Michelin-starred dining of Orchard Road, as well as Dempsey Hill restaurants and cafes. The upcoming Nassim MRT Station will be a short walk, and top local and international schools are close by.
19 Nassim developer
Keppel Land is one of Singapore’s top luxury developers, with a portfolio of landmark projects both locally and across Asia.
Reflections at Keppel Bay, pictured, is an architectural icon by Daniel Libeskind which redefined Singapore’s southern waterfront and set a new standard for luxury condo living. The nearby Corals at Keppel Bay marks another prestige development, marrying standout architecture with elegant interiors and a focus on lifestyle. On the commercial front, Keppel Land was jointly behind Marina Bay Financial Centre, one of the defining developments of the Singapore CBD.
See the latest pricing and availability, get the e-brochure, or book your viewing or live tour.
More new launch condos
Some of Singapore’s most extraordinary, and extravagant new condos are on the market in the Orchard area, from one-bedroom new launch pied-à-terre formats through to completed triplex penthouses.
- Boulevard 88: freehold, District 10
- Cairnhill 16: freehold, District 09 (left)
- Les Maisons Nassim: freehold, District 10
- Park Nova: freehold, District 10 (right)