Just listed: a freehold duplex in River Valley. A sprawling 3,585 sqft duplex with four large bedrooms, three bathrooms, private patio and private car park access.
This ground floor apartment in the peaceful low-rise The Botanic on Lloyd condo is tailor-made for large families. The open-plan living room is large enough for generous lounges, dining table, a linear kitchen and even a study desk. Plus, it opens out to a private patio that’s perfect for grill outs and gardening.
The well-lit master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and a modern all-marble ensuite with a built-in tub. Tinted French windows and lush foliage from the patio offer complete privacy and natural light.
Apart from the master bedroom, this residence features three more bedrooms – two on the ground level and one on the lower level – all of which offer generous space and ample storage. Each bedroom is also fitted with wooden flooring and wide windows for natural light and ventilation.
Walk down a flight of stairs to the lower level to find a multi-purpose room, the fourth bedroom with ensuite and a deck area. This level has endless potential and can be turned into a home office, movie room, crafting space or even a kids’ playroom. Down another flight of stairs to access the basement car park via a private exit.
Roomy freehold duplex units in District 9 like this are few and far between.
See it for yourself. Contact Jean Goh for enquiries and viewings.
– Incredible central location on Lloyd Road near Killiney Road, Somerset, Dhoby Ghaut and Orchard Road
– Just 66 units in a low-rise 6-storey condo
– On a quiet and peaceful street. It’s just a 7 minutes walk to Somerset MRT and 11 minutes walk to Dhoby Ghaut
– Just a short stroll away from Fort Canning Park, Clarke Quay and the Singapore River
– Developed by CapitaLand Residential, this freehold medium-rise condo has lush foliage, stunning pool, gym, jacuzzi, clubhouse and others
– Near prestigious schools like Chatsworth International School, Overseas Family School and ISS International School
– Round the corner from supermarkets, restaurants, bars, gyms, convenience stores and retail stores
The Botanic on Lloyd - 21-335 Lloyd Rd, Singapore 239125