Available for immediate occupancy – a 1,755 sqft 4-bedroom unit in the brand new 8 St Thomas condo by boutique developer Bukit Sembawang Estate. Apart from a generously spaced layout, this 4-bedder enjoys island views, plenty of natural light and luxury amenities.
Living space: Out the private lift lobby, you’re greeted by an airy open-plan living area complete with a gorgeous dry kitchen. It’s expansive – fitting a lounge area, an eight-seater dining table with an entertainer’s dry kitchen. Further, it opens out to a balcony that’s perfect for alfresco meals, sundowners and taking in the views.
Master bedroom: The master bedroom is adjacent to the living area and designed to be a welcoming private retreat. It comes with ample storage space, large windows, and an en-suite with a built-in bathtub.
Bedrooms: A hallway leads from the living area to the three other bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms share a common bathroom while another at the further end comes with an en-suite. These bedrooms are versatile and lend themselves well as kids rooms, grandparents’ room, guest rooms or media room.
Kitchen: The enclosed wet kitchen overlooks the living-dining space and is fitted with Miele appliances. Additionally, there’s a utility room and yard.
– Ready-to-move-in freehold apartment that’s fully-furnished. Read the full condo review for 8 St Thomas here
– Great condo facilities including an elevated jogging trail, sky gardens, gorgeous swimming pools and a tennis court
– Located on a quiet street in D09, walking distance to Somerset MRT via Killiney Road and near several prestigious schools
– Hop away from Orchard Road and under 10 minutes’ drive to the Central Business District
– Eco-friendly condo with plenty of greenery
– Ready-to-move-in, New York-style 3br apartment at 8 St Thomas
– Ready-to-move-in, Hollywood Glam-style 3-bedroom apartment at 8 St Thomas
– Multi-generational 4br dual-key unit at 8 St Thomas
– A 2 bedder with a large balcony at 8 St Thomas
*Photos are illustrative only.
8 St Thomas - 8 St Thomas Walk, Singapore 238113