Come home to this hotel-grade three-bedroom apartment in the iconic South Beach Residences. This opulent development has it all: landmark location, fabulous convenience and five-star luxuries.
Living room: Up a few floors from the J.W. Marriott hotel are the exclusive South Beach Residences. This particular three bedder on the 24th storey spans an expansive 1,959 sqft, overlooking the heritage Raffles Hotel and the island.
Stroll into a contemporary, fully-furnished unit with a massive dry kitchen in the open-plan living space. Complete with an island, bar stools and a round dining table nearby, this contemporary layout is tailor-made for entertaining! The dry kitchen is fitted with premium Miele appliances including induction cooktop with chimney, refrigerator, wine cooler, oven and coffee maker. Further, there’s space for a sofa and loungers as well as a TV stand.
Balcony: The open-plan living area culminates in a spectacular balcony with views of Singapore’s ever-changing landscape. Happily, South Beach Residences sits right next to The Raffles Hotel, a colonial-style luxury hotel built-in 1887. And residents of this unit get a rare bird’s eye view of the heritage structure.
The balcony is sprawling, spanning the length of the living room, one of the bedrooms as well as the master bedroom. Architect Foster + Partners lined up the balconies such that they run parallel to South Beach Residences instantly-recognisable, gently curved light bands on the facade. During the day, it helps create an interesting shadow play as the sun makes its way across the sky.
Master bedroom: At the far end is the master bedroom with two large windows for unblocked views and natural light. A generously carved out space, it has room for a king-size bed, parents’ retreat, huge wardrobe, shelving or dressing table and TV.
The master ensuite is also comfortably spaced with a large built-in bathtub for soaks, shower cubicle and storage space in the vanity and under the sink cabinetry. The wardrobe deserves a special mention – it’s rather large and tall featuring a cool lever system to help utilise all that length. Plus, it’s deep enough to store multiple suitcases.
Bedrooms: Two further bedrooms provide flexibility – turn them into kids bedrooms, guest rooms or a den. One of the bedrooms is oriented to face the view and even has direct access to the balcony. Both rooms are voluminous with ample space for beds, desks and even an armchair. They come with built-in wardrobes too.
Kitchen: On the other side of the living room is the wet kitchen. It’s thoughtfully fitted with a Chinese wok induction by Miele. This area also houses the helper’s room and the yard with a Miele washer and dryer.
– Enviable inner-city living in an architectural marvel, instantly recognisable on the Marina Bay skyline
– Located in Singapore’s landmark Civic District – the country’s historical, architectural and cultural core
– The hottest spot in the city to watch the F1!
– A jaw-dropping infinity pool that overlooks Marina Bay area with panoramic views of the CBD, the Singapore Strait and landmarks like MBS, Esplanade, National Gallery and the Supreme Court
– Two epic Sky Gardens (level 22 and 32) for hotel-grade recreational amenities like gym, meeting room, wellness area, reading room, kid’s pool, etc
– Underground parking with access to a large lobby area featuring lockers for golf clubs
– Fine dining and entertainment venues are right downstairs in this mixed-use development
– Next door to South Beach Tower, a prestigious Grade A office building
– Short walk to Esplanade and City Hall MRT
– 5 mins drive into the CBD, 10 mins to Orchard Road and 15 mins to Changi Airport
– A suite-like 2 bedroom apartment in Singapore’s iconic South Beach Residences
– A lavish 3br, 4,424 sqft penthouse with city, MBS and sea views
– The last 4br, 4,446 sqft penthouse with private pool and Civic district views
– Smaller format 3 bedroom apartments from $5,048,000, as well as Starbuy units: enquire for details and availability
South Beach Residences - 28 Beach Rd, Singapore 189768