Sydney Polo Club
Sydney Polo Club estate highlights
This prestigious and breathtaking estate on the banks of the Hawkesbury River is one of the world’s great polo grounds, hosting the XI FIP World Polo Championship in 2017. The internationally acclaimed facilities include three polo fields, a grandstand, clubhouse, pastures and stud farms. The one-of-a-kind estate also enjoys nearly 1km of private river frontage with endless potential for idyllic lifestyle experiences – and it’s all just 50 minutes from the Sydney CBD.
- Prestigious and historic international polo facility
- Three polo fields
- Grandstand, clubhouse, pastures and stud farm
- Equestrian centre
- Nearly 1km of private river frontage
- 3br cottage and 1br studio
- 12ha private lagoon acting as a wildlife safe haven
- Prime agricultural land
- 50 minutes to Sydney CBD
Book your private viewing or live tour of this rare and exceptional estate.