Newman Road estate, Adelaide Hills
Newman Road estate highlights
This majestic estate, situated a mere 40 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD, features a multi-winged home at the top of a private peak, boasting breathtaking views of pine forests and the Chain of Ponds. Built from solid Mt Gambier sandstone with soaring 3.9-metre ceilings, the Italianate structure boasts a grand entrance hall that leads to meticulously crafted interiors.
- Picturesque hillside estate, divided into five paddocks across 80 acres
- Gorgeous 6br sandstone residence with Kapur hardwood windows, Blackbutt flooring
- Stunning views of countryside and water
- An array of fruit trees (including nectarines and Italian plums), vegetable garden and chicken coop
- Luxe Smeg & Miele kitchen, walk-in pantry
- Self-sufficient water supply
- Cellar with potential for development into wine tasting room or home cinema
Book your private viewing or live tour of this exceptional estate.