Grand country estate, Calabash Rd, Arcadia
3 Calabash Road highlights
A stately home situated on a parcel of land spanning over 10 hectares, the property has a main and secondary residence designed in a colonial architectural style. Further adding to the uniqueness of the holding is the flexibility and future potential on offer with the scope to subdivide and capitalise on the convenience of the property.
- The home features ornate mouldings, chandeliers, soaring 3.3m ceilings and French doors in the living room and bedroom spaces that open out to a wraparound balcony
- Stately entrance foyer leads to expansive living spaces with gas fireplaces, an entertainer’s kitchen, and a covered alfresco space
- The secondary residence features a lower-level rumpus room and a dedicated billiards room that opens up to a 12.5m in-ground pool
- The property includes an extensive network of driveways and pathways
- 2 aerated dams with reverse filtration on the property, as well as 4 paddock areas and a 500 sqm-high clearance shed with 10KW solar power system, and 85,000L of water storage across multiple tanks
- Wide 100m street frontage with gated sandstone driveway entry
- Manicured landscaped gardens with sandstone retaining walls
- House built on a solid rock foundation with double-brick construction and external concrete columns
- 9 acres of arable property ideal for further paddocks or a horse arena/additional sheds
- Natural spring in the rear of property delivers approximately 8,000L of water per day
- Property in close proximity of shopping precincts, prestigious schools, waterways of Berowra and Sydney CBD
Book your private viewing or live tour of this rare and exceptional estate.