A gorgeous holiday villa in Bukit Harimau, Batam
A 6-bedroom haven sitting on top of a scenic plateau at Bukit Harimau in Batam, Villa Harimau is a 30,000 sqft estate set amidst a banana plantation. Bask in the glow of the tropical sun in the 30-metre infinity pool that provides stunning views of the ocean. The property also has a standalone two-storey guest house, which has spacious verandahs and a kitchenette.
– 10 minutes from Sekupang Ferry Terminal in Batam
– Only 45 minutes by ferry from Harbourfront in Singapore
– Designed by prominent & award-winning Indonesian architect Popo Danes
– Built in 2017, fully renovated as new in 2022
– Upper floor living room with a custom private bar, pool table & designer leather sofas
– Floor-to-ceiling sliding doors open to panoramic sea views
– Standalone two-storey guest house & three-bedroom staff house
– Gorgeous views across the Singapore Strait of the Singapore skyline
SEE IT FOR YOURSELF
View the listing for details, pricing and enquiries.
NEED MORE HOMES IN YOUR LIFE?
Subscribe to the newsletter.
GET SHOT BY BOULEVARD
Enquire about our property video shoots.