Harriette St, Kurraba Point
Harriette St, Kurraba Point follows the proud tradition of grand federation merchant homes in Australia. The mansion is an enduring example of Federation Romanesque architecture, drawing from characteristics from the Victorian style and Queen Anne revival period and combining them with contemporary aesthetics.
- Five massive bedrooms with a study, four of which come with their own terraces
- Exquisite formal rooms and private retreats
- Landscaped gardens all around, including a private garden for kids
- A massive swimming pool complemented by a cabana, sauna and spa
- A billiards room that comes with a bar, media room and a climate-controlled cellar
- A marble island kitchen with Miele appliances and Vintec fridges
- Dual access to a double garage, complete with multiple off-street parking
Get shot by Boulevard
Enquire about our property video shoots.