The Ritz-Carlton Residences
Legendary service and exquisite interiors come together in an ultra-prime Orchard location at The Ritz-Carlton Residences.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences highlights
- Unparalleled service levels, amenities and interiors
- Prestige imported fittings by B&B Italia, Palissandro, Poggenpohl and Miele
- A wealth of facilities including sky terrace with coffee and tea service, tennis court, swimming pools, gym, yoga deck, library and jacuzzi
- Manicured grounds and lush landscaping including a gorgeous hedge maze
- 24 hour concierge, valet and housekeeping
- Proximity to renowned schools and Mount Elizabeth hospital
- Minutes to Paragon, Takashimaya, ION Orchard, Orchard MRT
The Ritz-Carlton Residences project details
The Ritz-Carlton Residences unit mix
The Ritz-Carlton Residences floorplans
The Ritz-Carlton Residences showflat video
The Ritz-Carlton Residences facilities
On the ground floor, recreational facilities include a swimming pool, maze garden, tennis court, gazebo, wading pool and BBQ area, along with the grand arrival and lobby service.
The fourth floor sky terrace includes a lap pool, yoga deck, gym, steam room and hydro pool.
On the 14th floor terrace are a library, game area and lounge with coffee and tea service.
The 24th floor sky terrace offers a wine cellar, gourmet kitchen and a meeting/dining area with sweeping district views.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences design
Entry into the private lift lobby of every residence is marked by a brass plaque bearing the Ritz-Carlton Residences logo fitted into the stunning marble floor.
The interiors are exquisite, offering refined, elegant layouts and generous proportions. Top-of-the-line brands feature throughout the apartments, from Poggenpohl kitchen cabinetry, and appliances including espresso and dishwasher by Miele to B&B Italia wardrobes with de-humidifier. Lutron Smart Home Systems integrate lighting and sound systems.
Stone, marble and oak timber furnish each space. The master suite has Palisandro floorings and walls, Thasso marble showers, Toto washlets and Dornbracht fittings. Beautiful herringbone parquetry timber floors line the bedrooms, and the doors are solid timber and hand-finished.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences pricing
The Ritz-Carlton Residences location
Cairnhill Road is one of the most sought-after addresses in Singapore, lined with heritage shophouse terraces, surrounded by some of the top luxury condos in the country, and minutes to Orchard amenities.
- Walking distance to Paragon, Takashimaya, Mount Elizabeth hospital and MRT (Orchard & Newton)
- Few minutes’ drive to Central Business District, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay and Esplanade
- Close to several schools, including Chatsworth International School, River Valley Primary, ACS Junior and ISS International School
- Near Tanglin Club and American Club
- Close to Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Gleneagles Hospital
The Ritz-Carlton Residences developer
KOP Properties manages hotels, resorts and yachts through its KOP Hospitality arm, and boasts a portfolio of luxury developments including The Spazio, Scotts Spazio and perhaps most notably, Hamilton Scotts – the renowned Orchard condo that was the first to feature car lifts that transport supercars to a sky garage adjacent to every apartment living room. Current projects include the luxury new launch Dalvey Haus. And KOP Properties’ commercial portfolio include the Grade A city-centre Prudential Tower.
KOP Properties’ projects outside Singapore include the Montigo Resorts in Nongsa, Indonesia, and the renewal of the ultra-luxury 10 Trinity Square in London.
See the latest pricing and availability, get the e-brochure, or book your viewing or live tour.
More new launch condos
Some of Singapore’s most extraordinary, and extravagant new condos are on the market in the Orchard area, from one-bedroom new launch pied-à-terre formats through to completed triplex penthouses.
- 3 Orchard by the Park: freehold, District 10
- Cairnhill 16: freehold, District 09 (left)
- Klimt Cairnhill: freehold, District 09
- Park Nova: freehold, District 10 (right)