Reflections at Keppel Bay
An architectural landmark by Daniel Libeskind that defines luxury condo living in the waterfront idyll of Keppel Bay.
Reflections at Keppel Bay highlights
- One of the true landmark condo developments in Singapore, defining the Southern skyline with its iconic, sculptural facade
- Striking exteriors, landscaping and interiors by renowned architect Daniel Libeskind
- Teeming with amenities which include a member’s lounge, restaurants, recreational activities and charter services to neighbouring islands
- Facilities include swimming pools, two tennis courts, gym and clubhouse
- Amazing views of Labrador Park, Keppel Club Golf Course, Mount Faber, Sentosa Island and the city skyline
- Waterfront cycling and jogging trails at your doorstep
- Centrally located 5 minutes to the CBD and near Singapore’s largest retail and entertainment hubs
Reflections at Keppel Bay project details
*6 towers of 24 – 41 storeys; 11 “villa” blocks of 6-8 storeys
Reflections at Keppel Bay floorplans
Reflections at Keppel Bay video
Reflections at Keppel Bay facilities
Reflections at Keppel Bay has numerous facilities, including:
- Tennis court
- Reflecting pool
- Swimming pool
- Children’s pool
- Water feature
- BBQ pavilion
- Children’s play area
Reflections at Keppel Bay design
Designed by world-renowned architect Daniel Libeskind, Reflections at Keppel Bay is an architectural marvel. Libeskind, who also designed the Jewish Museum of Berlin, Denver Art Museum, Fiera Milano in Italy and Zlota 44 in Warsaw, Poland, has created a waterfront condo with units housed in six sculptural glass towers and 11 surround villa blocks.
The interplay of the towers creates a magnificent architectural skyline, with terraced sky gardens and nine connecting sky bridges featuring landscaped decks to show off the panoramic views of the sea.
Each residence is well-appointed and luxurious, with stunning views across the amenities, marina, and Keppel Bay all the way to the sea. Penthouse apartments offer double-volume formal living, top-of-the-line European appliances, and entertainment levels on the upper floor with a magnificent rooftop deck and private jacuzzi.
Reflections at Keppel Bay pricing
Pricing for the duplex “villa” penthouse is $12.2m or $2,480 psf.
Enquire for the latest updates.
Reflections at Keppel Bay location
The Keppel Bay area is one of the most sought-after residential enclaves in Singapore, marrying idyllic waterfront living with exceptional proximity to the CBD and major shopping centres. Reflections at Keppel Bay is a walk or drive to Vivo City and Harbourfront malls, Mount Faber, as well as Sentosa, golf clubs, Labrador Park and Telok Blangah Hill Park. The CBD is just a 5 minute drive away, and there is easy access to expressways like ECP & AYE.
Reflections at Keppel Bay developer
Keppel Land is one of the largest and best-known developers in the country, with a portfolio of luxury condos including Corals at Keppel Bay and the forthcoming 19 Nassim and The Reef at King’s Dock. Keppel land has residential, integrated and commercial interests in China and Vietnam with additional operations in India and Indonesia.
See the latest pricing and availability, get the e-brochure, or book your viewing or live tour.
Or Whatsapp us to go further with Reflections at Keppel Bay.
More luxury properties for sale
Some of Singapore’s most extraordinary, and extravagant new condos are on the market in the CBD area, from one-bedroom new launch pied-à-terre formats through to completed duplex penthouses.
- Coral Island – 8br bungalow with private berth
- Marina Bay Residences – simplex penthouse
- Wallich Residence – 4 bedroom with study apartment
- V on Shenton – duplex penthouse