This is a rare opportunity to take one of the highest-floor apartments in the landmark Wallich Residence condo.
This ready to move in, fully furnished apartment offers four bedrooms plus a study on the 58th floor of Wallich Residence, one of the most exclusive addresses in the country, in the heart of the Singapore CBD.
Come home to a sprawling 2,034 sqft unit that combines impeccable luxury, hotel-grade service and facilities, and unrivalled views from every room.
The apartment opens into a glamorous living-dining space tailor-made for people who love to entertain. Making for a mesmerising backdrop, floor-to-ceiling windows provide a bird’s eye view of the city skyline. An adjoining balcony (one of two) adds to the appeal.
Marrying sophistication with comfort, this fully furnished apartment comes with modern contemporary decor and premium fittings. In this particular unit, a long corridor leads to all four bedrooms. The sumptuous master bedroom also comes with a million-dollar view and seamlessly extends into a private study or parents’ retreat. Plenty of storage, a reading nook, textured wallpaper and black-out privacy curtains complete the look. The all-marble ensuite is fitted with his and her vanity sinks for added convenience.
Three further bedrooms and two more full bathrooms afford the flexibility to create kids’ rooms, a guest bedroom, library or media room.
Completing this picture of luxury a linear kitchen, equipped with Gaggenau appliances, opens to the laundry yard, pantry and utility room.
Pricing includes an interior design surcharge and all fittings and furniture come with the apartment.
– One of Singapore’s most exclusive addresses boasting world-renowned neighbours, breathtaking unblocked views and a CBD zipcode
– Holds the record for Singapore’s tallest building, with sky-high facilities and viewing decks to match
– Stellar infinity pool at 180m above sea level overlooking the Singapore Strait
– Top-class facilities include a concierge service, gym, library, theatrette, jacuzzi, resident’s lounge, sky gardens and more
– Plus, two private dining rooms, a networking suite and an observation deck on level 62, about 270m above sea level
– Perfect live-work-play balance, surrounded by award-winning restaurants and bars, shophouses in the heritage precinct of Chinatown and wellness studios
– Minutes’ drive to Singapore’s shopping district in Orchard Road and the entertainment island of Sentosa
– A sleek, 2 bedroom pied-à-terre apartment
– An expansive 2 bedroom plus study unit
– A high-floor 2.5 bedroom unit with spectacular views
– The lowest-priced 3br unit at Wallich Residence
– The extra-large 3 bedroom apartment
– A fully-furnished 4br conversion unit
– The last penthouse for sale at Wallich Residence
Note: Pricing is indicative and subject to change and availability.
Wallich Residence - 3 Wallich St, Singapore