Ready to move in: A fully-furnished premium 4 bedroom conversion on the 54th floor of Wallich Residence. Live in this sophisticated 1,755 sqft apartment that has been uniquely customised to create a generous three-bedroom layout.
Enter into this impressive, light-filled apartment and take in the expansive view of the Singapore skyline. The open-plan living space with a comfortable L-shaped sofa also has room for an eight-seater dining table. The glass-enclosed kitchen expands the sense of space and allows residents to enjoy the view from every room. Plus, the balcony opens up to a glorious view of The Pinnacle@Duxton and Chinatown’s heritage shophouses. This spectacular entertaining space also features a breakfast bar and turns into a stellar spot at cocktail hour.
The four-bedroom apartment has been cleverly adapted into a generous three-bedroom layout. The exquisite, custom interior design has converted one bedroom into a private lounge with a balcony (it could easily serve as a guest bedroom or media room). Two further bedrooms have both been expanded to offer a dedicated vanity, study or dressing room – fitted here with a dressing table and ample wardrobe space.
Elegant interior design with extensive use of warm woods, gorgeous marbles and both cove lighting as well as feature pendants help create a stunning and welcoming home. The prime location in the CBD, great interiors, unblocked views and top-notch condo facilities all lend a hotel-like experience to everyday living.
Pricing includes an interior design surcharge and all fittings and furniture come with the apartment.
– One of Singapore’s most exclusive addresses boasting world-renowned neighbours, breathtaking unblocked views and a CBD zipcode
– Holds the record for Singapore’s tallest building, with sky-high facilities and viewing decks to match
– Stellar infinity pool at 180m above sea level overlooking the Singapore Strait
– Top-class facilities include a concierge service, gym, library, theatrette, jacuzzi, resident’s lounge, sky gardens and more
– Plus, two private dining rooms, a networking suite and an observation deck on level 62, about 270m above sea level
– Perfect live-work-play balance, surrounded by award-winning restaurants and bars, shophouses in the heritage precinct of Chinatown and wellness studios
– Minutes’ drive to Singapore’s shopping district in Orchard Road and the entertainment island of Sentosa
– A sleek, 2 bedroom pied-à-terre apartment
– An expansive 2 bedroom plus study unit
– A high-floor 2.5 bedroom unit with spectacular views
– The lowest-priced 3br unit at Wallich Residence
– The extra-large 3 bedroom apartment
– A high-floor 4br plus study including lavish furnishing
– The last penthouse for sale at Wallich Residence
Note: Pricing is indicative and subject to change and availability.
Wallich Residence - 3 Wallich St, Singapore