Ready to move in: A fully-furnished premium 4 bedroom conversion on the 54th floor of Wallich Residence. Live in this sophisticated 1,755 sqft apartment that has been uniquely customised to create a generous three-bedroom layout.
Enter into this impressive, light-filled apartment and take in the expansive view of the Singapore skyline. The open-plan living space with a comfortable L-shaped sofa also has room for an eight-seater dining table. The glass-enclosed kitchen expands the sense of space and allows residents to enjoy the view from every room. Plus, the balcony opens up to a glorious view of The Pinnacle@Duxton and Chinatown’s heritage shophouses. This spectacular entertaining space also features a breakfast bar and turns into a stellar spot at cocktail hour.
The four-bedroom apartment has been cleverly adapted into a generous three-bedroom layout. The exquisite, custom interior design has converted one bedroom into a private lounge with a balcony (it could easily serve as a guest bedroom or media room). Two further bedrooms have both been expanded to offer a dedicated vanity, study or dressing room – fitted here with a dressing table and ample wardrobe space.
Elegant interior design with extensive use of warm woods, gorgeous marbles and both cove lighting as well as feature pendants help create a stunning and welcoming home. The prime location in the CBD, great interiors, unblocked views and top-notch condo facilities all lend a hotel-like experience to everyday living.
Pricing includes an interior design surcharge and all fittings and furniture come with the apartment. Contact Sarah Phua for pricing, enquiries and to book your viewing.
– One of Singapore’s most exclusive addresses boasting world-renowned neighbours, breathtaking unblocked views and a CBD zipcode
– Holds the record for Singapore’s tallest building, with sky-high facilities and viewing decks to match
– Stellar infinity pool at 180m above sea level overlooking the Singapore Strait
– Top-class facilities include a concierge service, gym, library, theatrette, jacuzzi, resident’s lounge, sky gardens and more
– Plus, two private dining rooms, a networking suite and an observation deck on level 62, about 270m above sea level
– Perfect live-work-play balance, surrounded by award-winning restaurants and bars, shophouses in the heritage precinct of Chinatown and wellness studios
– Minutes’ drive to Singapore’s shopping district in Orchard Road and the entertainment island of Sentosa
– A sleek, 2 bedroom pied-à-terre apartment
– An expansive 2 bedroom plus study unit
– A high-floor 2.5 bedroom unit with spectacular views
– The lowest-priced 3br unit at Wallich Residence
– The extra-large 3 bedroom apartment
– A high-floor 4br plus study including lavish furnishing
For details on the stately and sumptuous Rolls-Royce Phantom, contact the Singapore team:
Wallich Residence - 3 Wallich St, Singapore 078882