Amalfi Dr, Pacific Palisades, CA
Amalfi Dr, Pacific Palisades highlights
A beautifully crafted Italian compound, this unique villa is situated on a sought-after Pacific Palisades street boasting 2 acres of immaculate grounds. Designed by renowned architect Richard Landry, the estate provides the utmost privacy set behind large double gates and mature hedging.
- 17,000 sqm of palatial living
- The expansive floor plan showcases grand scale, design, & functionality
- The main home includes elaborate details & finishes with European imported stone, coffered & vaulted beamed ceilings, & rare biblical stone from Jerusalem
- Solarium, luxury dining room on the main level
- Grand chef’s kitchen with professional-grade appliances, two islands with seating & a large pantry
- Lavish primary suite with a fireplace, sitting area, & a private balcony overlooking the grounds, and the ocean and canyon beyond
- Spa-like bathroom with dual layout and private spaces with showroom-style walk-in closets
- Multiple recreational areas such as a screening room, large sitting or playroom, & a dedicated game room
- The sizable backyard includes a newly restored private north/south tennis court with a viewing area, putting green, built-in BBQ with dining, & a large pool/spa
- 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom guesthouse with full kitchen
Book your private viewing or live tour of this stunning home.