“This stunning new development is set to redefine luxury living in Robertson Quay, with its rare combination of spacious condo apartments, indulgent grounds and a coveted central location. The centrepiece of this extraordinary project is doubtless the next-level landscaping, which comprises 15 garden spaces including rain walks, a bamboo grove, maze and lush rooftop escape.”
– Sunita Gill, Propnex Luxury Team
Contact Sunita for the latest pricing and availability at Martin Modern, or for insights into the wider luxury new launch market.
This stunning design build by ipli Architects and luxury developer GuocoLand has sold exceptionally well, with more than 80% of units already taken. The remaining units are sure to move quickly, with completion (TOP) expected next year.
– Developer: GuocoLand
– District: 9
– Address: 8 & 10 Martin Place
– Land size: 171,535 sqft
– Tenure: 99 years leasehold
– Expected TOP: December 2021
– Number of units: 450
– Towers: 2
– Storeys: 30
– Architect: Yip Yuen Hong, ipli Architects
– The landscaping by ICN covers 80% of the site with 15 gardens and lawns and more than 200 species of tropical plant
– Luxurious 3.2m ceiling height, something of a GuocoLand trademark
– Focus on useable space by ipli Architcts to maximise the floor area
– Spectacular amenities including a lush pool, sky garden and tennis court
– Well-proportioned apartments starting from the 2br at 764 sqft
– Stunning “Premium” 3br and 4br units featuring private lift lobby and dual balconies on either side of the apartment
– Enviable location with the cafes, dining and shopping of Robertson Quay right on your doorstep
Latest developer pricing & Showflat tour
Martin Modern comprises 15 stacks of 30 floors each, with garden apartments on the ground floor.
Click through for the individual unit listings on Boulevard.
Martin Modern’s River Valley location has it all: sweeping district views, a block from the riverside lifestyle of cafés and cycling trails, a short walk to the Robertson Walk dining precinct and the shophouse heritage of Mohamed Sultan Road, moments more to the revamped Great World City mall, with its forthcoming MRT station. And all within an enviable commute of the city.
Martin Modern is attractively priced and more than 80% of the project has already sold. Pricing for Martin Modern starts from $2,517 psf with the lowest quantum being $1,922,800 for the two-bedroom apartment. Over the last two years, transactions show an average price of $2,460 psf ranging from $1.73m through to $5.85m, per the URA.
The arms race of luxury development facilities is heating up with this latest salvo from Martin Modern, where facilities include:
– Tennis court
– Party lawn
– Swimming pools (lap, dipping and jacuzzi)
– 15 gardens including the rooftop sky garden, bamboo grove, forest trail, rain gardens
– More landscaping including a pets’ corner, bio pond and maze
– Clubhouse, dining lounge, rooftop dining pavilions
– Gym, fitness court
The interiors at Martin Modern are at once elegant and liveable, featuring open-plan living areas and generous bedrooms. The 3.2m-high ceilings are a wonderful luxury, elevating the experience of space and light throughout the residences. Designer fittings and appliances are by top European brands including Miele and Smeg, Laufen and Axor.
Situated onsite at the Martin Modern development, the showflat features the two-bedroom, three-bedroom and four-bedroom units, as well as a model of the towers and grounds.
Having completed more than 30 residential developments in Singapore, GuocoLand is not only a prolific builder but a trusted brand. More recently, their attention has turned to the luxury end of the market, with Leedon Residence (completed in 2015) marking a new high-water mark in GuocoLand’s premium portfolio, followed by the spectacular Wallich Residence condos which sit atop the Tanjong Pagar Centre, Singapore’s tallest building (in 2017).
Several new luxury-end condos are currently available in the Robertson Quay area, including:
– 8 St Thomas (pictured)
– The Avenir
Along with many more current and upcoming new launches in the District 09 and 10 area.
Contact agent Sunita Gill for a showflat tour or market appraisal.