Boulevard 88 condo represents a new level of luxury in a future Orchard landmark.
The 28-storey residential tower rises above the boutique Singapore Edition hotel, and is set to redefine the amenity-rich condo landscape. Developer CDL’s Signature Residential Services come to the fore here, with a “residential host” combining concierge and personal assistant services in one.
T.O.P. is expected in January 2022, and Boulevard 88 has attracted a high level of interest. With its coveted District 10 location and top-shelf luxury build, the development has an average transacted psf of $3,685 as at November 2019.
Extravagant in scale and meticulous in detail, the four-bedroom apartments offer a rare level of luxury living.
The private lift lobby opens onto an a grand living and dining area, certain to impress with its large open-plan lounge and formal dining, dry kitchen with bar and wet kitchen beyond, and the enormous balcony with district and city views.
Off the long hallway, two bedrooms and a junior master are generously proportioned, each with ample space for a queen bed, built-in wardrobe and private ensuite bathroom.
The master bedroom suite is more like a parental retreat, easily fitting armchairs and boasting a walk-in wardrobe and spacious ensuite bathroom.
– Grand arrival court and lobby
– Entertaining patio on level 2
Sky Boulevard rooftop:
– Wowfactor infinity pool with sweeping views
– Additional kids and spa pools
– Gym, change room, steam room and cabana
– Private dining and function rooms
– The “Privé Lounge”
– Residential services concierge
– Housekeeping, dry cleaning and laundry
– In-residence dining
– The 5,000+ sqft penthouse at 15 Holland Hill
– Brand-new launch 19 Nassim’s 3 bedroom apartment
– The four-bedroom premium apartments at Rivière
– A 4.5 bedroom high-floor apartment at Wallich Residence
Note: Pricing is subject to change and availability. Photos are indicative only.
Boulevard 88 - 86 Orchard Blvd, Singapore