“Live in a design masterpiece by Antonio Citterio. This low-volume residence offers rare formats, exquisite interiors, and an always-in-demand Orchard location.”
– Sarah Phua, Propnex Luxury Team
3 Orchard by the Park project details
– Developer: YTL Group
– District: 10
– Address: 3 Orchard Blvd, Singapore 248653
– Tenure: Freehold
– Completion (TOP): July 2017
– Site area: 62,179 sqft
– Number of units: 77
– Towers: 3
– Storeys: 25
Go further with 3 Orchard by the Park:
3 Orchard by the Park highlights
– An exclusive freehold condo of just 77 units, featuring rare formats such as garden maisonettes, duplex apartments with and without private pools, and two stunning penthouses
– Coveted location on Orchard Boulevard, minutes to Tanglin Mall and the luxury shopping and dining of Orchard Road
– World-renowned architect Antonio Citterio’s first project in South East Asia
– Large grounds offering lush garden walks and generous facilities include an outsized pool, concierge and clubhouse
– Beautifully appointed residences, fully furnished and ready to move in
3 Orchard by the Park unit mix
– 14 x two-bedroom residences of 1,066 – 1,163 sqft on levels 2 – 8
– 22 x three-bedroom residences of 1,776 – 1,862 sqft on levels 4 – 25
– 11 x three-bedroom duplex residences of 2,583 sqft on levels 3 – 24
– 15 x four-bedroom residences of 2,260 sqft on levels 9 – 23
– 11 x four-bedroom duplex residences of 2,831 – 3,509 sqft on levels 2 – 23, including 4 with private pool
– 2 x 3 to 4.5 bedroom duplex garden suites of 3,014 – 3,800 sqft with private pool
– 2 x 5.5 bedroom triplex penthouses of 6,555 – 6,900 sqft with private pool
3 Orchard by the Park siteplan
This exclusive condo of just 77 units features three towers and a range of rare formats. The “Wood Tower” offers two bedroom apartments (with and without balcony), plus the four-bedroom format and a penthouse. The “Wilderness Tower” features the larger duplex garden maisonette, along with alternating three-bedroom apartments (every second one boasts a double-height garden space). The “Water Tower” is exclusive to duplex residences, with three- and four-bedroom apartments plus a maisonette and penthouse.
3 Orchard by the Park floorplans
The two-bedroom apartments with balcony are now sold out.
The 1,066 sqft two-bedroom apartments without balcony feature a sliding door and “Juliet balcony” in bedroom 2:
The three-bedroom apartments in the Wilderness Tower offer the same layout with and without the double-volume exterior garden space. Below is the 1,776 sqft layout without garden.
The 2,260 sqft single-floor four-bedroom apartments in the Wood Tower run from floors 9 to 23:
The duplex three- and four-bedroom apartments in the Water Tower are yet to be released by the developer, although they are open to expressions of interest.
The 2,583 sqft three-bedroom duplex:
The 3,509 sqft four-bedroom duplex with private pool:
The larger garden maisonette has sold. The 3,014 sqft duplex “Garden Suite” in the Water Tower is currently available:
Both penthouses are now sold.
3 Orchard by the Park pricing
Pricing for 3 Orchard by the Park starts at $3,300 psf for two limited starbuy units – the 1,066 sqft two-bedroom apartment at $3,517,800 and the four-bedroom apartment at $7,458,000. This represents a discount of $1.1m on the 4br format.
Pricing for the three-bedroom apartments in the Wilderness Tower is offered at $3,650 psf, starting from $6,482,400 for the 1,776 sqft layout.
3 Orchard by the Park show suite video
3 Orchard by the Park facilities
Top-of-the-line amenities at this exclusive condo include:
– Swimming pool with timber deck and poolside bar
– Jacuzzi and children’s pool
– Clubhouse library, lounge and terrace
– Private and alfresco dining
– Gym and pavilion
– Feature garden, orchid corners and boardwalk
– Concierge and arrival courtyard
3 Orchard by the Park interiors
The interiors at 3 Orchard by the Park have been lavishly appointed by architect and designer Antonio Citterio. The living areas have exquisite natural stone floors, while the bedrooms enjoy American walnut timber, and the bathrooms feature Botticino marble. Top designer brands include Poliform wardrobes in the master bedroom, PozziGinori and Axor Citterio bathroom fittings, naturally, and Citterio’s Arclinea kitchen.
No detail is too small to escape the designer’s attention – the shower screens in the master are another Citterio collaboration, with Synergraphic.
Miele appliances include hob, oven and steam oven (3br and above), fridge and wine chiller (3br and above), dishwasher and espresso machine (3br and above).
3 Orchard by the Park location
The condo’s location on Orchard Boulevard in District 10 is always in demand, with the best of this famed area on your doorstep. Coming soon. Within a short walk are Tanglin Mall, with its boutique groceries and cafes, Ion Orchard, Ngee Ann City, Paragon and Tangs Plaza, among others, as well as five-star hotels including the Four Seasons and St Regis and the UNESCO World-Heritage-listed Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Top local schools in the area include River Valley Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) and Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, along with ISS International School and a host of pre-schools and nurseries.
Enviably well connected, it’s a 10-minute drive to the CBD, and a minute’s walk to the future Orchard Boulevard MRT Station.
3 Orchard by the Park developer
YTL Land has developed numerous projects in Singapore, Malaysia and globally since its founding in 1955, including, most notably, Sandy Island and Kasara, The Lake – a collection of luxury waterfront villas in Sentosa Cove. Additional high-end projects include the Ritz-Carlton in Koh Samui, Thailand, Muse hotel in St Tropez, France, and the Starhill Gallery in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
More luxury new launch condos
In partnership with Sarah Phua, CEA # L3008022J / R028001E, Propnex Realty