There are just three penthouses, one atop each tower, and this is the trophy: weighing in at 5,425 sqft. It has to be one of the most desirable homes in the Holland area.
Occupying a single floor – which is rare for a penthouse of this size – this stunning residence offers a unique combination of exclusive amenities and breathtaking design.
All of the penthouses boast their own private lift, including private lift lobbies on both the ground floor and basement, along with dedicated parking directly outside the lift lobby.
Upstairs, the foyer opens into an extravagant entertaining space of enormous proportions. Featuring a bar-lounge, living area and dining room, it flows onto the vast balcony with reflective pond and wrap-around garden planters (which are zoned as communal and not included in the unit’s strata area).
Servicing this extraordinary space is a large kitchen with yard and store room, as well as a second yard and household shelter – there is an abundance of storage space in this residence.
On one side of the residence are two large ensuite bedrooms and an indulgent junior master, with walk-in wardrobe and hotel-grade bathroom with lush green views. On the other side, a powder room, fourth ensuite bedroom, and the show-stopping master suite – complete with bedroom and lounge, walk-in wardrobe and spectacular bathroom.
Given the rarity of luxury condos of these proportions in the Holland area, these trophy penthouses are certain to be in demand.
– Sublime interiors are by renowned interior designer Atelier Ikebuchi.
– The landscaping certainly steals the show. Inspired by the English countryside, Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl is creating forested vales, grassy knolls and a butterfly garden.
– There are also large planters around every apartment, which uniquely are not included in the unit strata area, maintained by MCST with built-in irrigation.
– A sublime pool. Just look at it.
– Concierge services catering to your every need.
– An elevated hilltop location with district and city views.
– Close proximity to the dining, shopping and lifestyle of Holland Village, plus a short drive to Dempsey Hill and Orchard Road, and an enviable 12-minute commute to the CBD.
*Note: Pricing is indicative and subject to change.
15 Holland Hill | SOLD - 15 Holland Hill, Singapore 278735